Summer Sonic 2013

          This was definitely a twelvemonth for an amazing describe of piece of job up. Headlining bands featured: One Ok Rock, Bullet For My Valentine, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, as well as Metallica.I also managed to come across ALT-J as well as fifty-fifty Steve Aoki.   
          My favorite band (being a Chicago native) is Fall Out Boy. They held a concert inwards Chicago a few months ago, as well as obviously, living inwards Japan, I missed it. I was excited as well as confident their concert inwards Tokyo would last amazing. FOB opened alongside Thriller as well as played classic tunes such as: A Little Less Sixteen Candles, Dance, Dance, as well as Thanks for the Memories. I was also bathroom to listen songs from their novel album such equally Light Um Up and The Phoenix. While I adore FOB, it was me versus the heat. They performed during the hottest business office of the hateful solar daytime alongside the temperature easily 100 degrees Fahrenheit summation other fans brought the temperature upward some other xx degrees. I was virtually a victim of estrus exhaustion equally I nearly passed out. 
Omg! Pete, simply crowd surf on me!!!



Linkin Park is amazing alive as well as audio simply equally proficient equally the CD if non better. If you lot always larn a adventure to come across Linkin Park live, produce so. Again, I heard many Linkin Park classics inwards add-on to Leave Out All the Rest. Being exhausted, I sat inwards the stands, as well as sang along when many Japanese people didn’t know the lyrics. I felt privileged to verbalise English linguistic communication because piece other fans may or may non possess got understood, I could encompass as well as translate the vocal equally I saw fit.
My black ended alongside Steve Aoki who knows how to larn a crowd pumped. Steve Aoki’s human action opened alongside the glitter machine as well as actually loud beats. My favorite vocal of the black was Kid Cudi’s Pursuit of Happiness Steve Aoki remix. It felt similar a political party because the crowd went wild screaming out, “Fuck that!” I easily felt similar I was inwards the motion-picture present Project X having an amazing time. One of my friends fifty-fifty went crowd surfing on a boat Steve Aoki threw out into the audience as well as of course, Steve Aoki himself crowd surfed. My friend Mariko as well as I fifty-fifty got caked past times Steve Aoki! 
For those of you lot who don’t know, caking is when Steve takes a cake as well as throws it out into the audience. For avid Linkin Park fans, for the showtime fourth dimension ever, Linkin Park as well as Steve Aoki’s novel vocal was performed at Summer Sonic. If you’re going to premiere a song, Tokyo is definitely the house to produce it. I was as well as therefore about the front end I could accomplish out my mitt as well as mayhap high 5 Chester.
I promise to become to Summer Sonic i time to a greater extent than adjacent year!  


Sumber https://ginabearsblog.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Summer Sonic 2013. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions