Jiufen, Taiwan

Golden Week is a serial of Japanese holidays (traveling mainland is severely over priced) where many people travel. This prime number opportunity, I went abroad to roughly other country, as well as traveled to Taiwan.
Taiwan has a lilliputian flake of everything for everyone—from hiking mountains to metropolis slicking, Taiwan is ideal for everyone as well as anyone. 
Inside the tea house.
We started the solar daytime alongside hiking Mount Jilong standing at well-nigh 588 meters. Mind you, nosotros did non climb the entire length only a purpose of it. Breathing inwards the laid clean air as well as taking inwards the scenery made me experience calm. 
Mountain inwards the clouds
Familiar alongside Hayao Miyazaki’s Spirited Away? In Jiufen at that topographic point is a street adorned alongside Chinese lanterns, shops, as well as nutrient vendors. The splendor of this house is difficult to shake; non solely is downtown Jiufen a tourist attraction only a house of civilization as well as magic. While touring the infamous downtown area, I felt I stepped into the existent life version of Miyzaki’s spirit world. I could listen Istumo Nando Demo (Always With Me) play inwards my head. Any minute could hold upwards i I run across Yubaba or consider Haku inwards dragon shape wing through the sky.   
I watched every bit vendors sold steamed buns alongside sausage within as well as invited customers into their shops to attempt their tea. Again, I relate this to Spirited Away because it reminded me of when Chihiro’s parents institute the store making nutrient for the spirits as well as began to consume resulting inwards turning into pigs.
Can y'all experience the magic?
While walking downwards a side alley, I institute the teahouse that inspired the genius himself. All I could intend well-nigh was how much the teahouse resembled Yubaba’s lav house. I was inwards awe looking at the 3 even out building. Wide eyed as well as nostalgic, I basked inwards the splendor of my childhood come upwards to life.
I never dreamed of adventuring to Taiwan only hither I was, enjoying the spoils the globe had to offer.  








Enjoyed this post? You powerfulness every bit good like: 
Modern Toilet Cafe
Wulai, Taiwan

Sumber https://ginabearsblog.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Jiufen, Taiwan. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions