Adventures Inwards Tokyo Business Office Ni (2)

Good morn Tokyo!
So this is what the sky looks similar afterward all nighttime karaoke!
Day 3 inward Tokyo, I ventured Harajuku in addition to Shibuya alongside my roommate in addition to my friend Joy. As departing Chicago province JETs, nosotros had been previously acquainted. Orientation ended at 5:30 pm giving JETs the chance to explore.
I had the pop dessert, crepes, for the outset fourth dimension inward Harajuku. The crepe was hence intricately made alongside whipped cream, fudge, a soft wafer cookie, in addition to chocolate H2O ice cream. In Japan, it's rude manners to consume in addition to walk at the same time. This is i of the reasons at that topographic point are no trash cans on the streets. Exceptions to eating in addition to walking are crepes in addition to H2O ice cream. (As I cause got at in i lawsuit learned, festival nutrient including Tako Yaki or Octopus Balls.)

In the pic of Joy in addition to I eating crepes, I cause got on my Chicago White Sox tee shirt. If I’m going to the other side of the basis where baseball game is popular, I should learn my students, immature human teachers, staff, in addition to community members the right Chi-town squad to cheer for!
Takeshita Street (main street of Harajuku) is KAWAII!
I’m definitely going dorsum to Harajuku when I acquire the chance. Wandering or hence Harajuku, Joy in addition to I were approached past times a famous comedian named Atsushi Tamura. (I became aware of his identity past times the local constabulary enforcement agent.) Atsushi spoke to us inward Japanese every bit Joy in addition to I looked at each other quizzically. Knowing absolutely cypher Japanese, I did what whatever foreigner would do; smiling in addition to nod. American humour is sarcastic. I idea he was talking nigh himself existence a swim conform model. I kept smiling in addition to nodding. Wrong move. Apparently, I agreed to live a swimsuit model. 
When I told the 3 producers I couldn’t speak Japanese, i producer reluctantly informed me, inward broken English, they genuinely did desire me to model swimsuits. What I idea was a joke was genuinely serious! I apologized for the error in addition to ran away.
Being asked to live a swimsuit model was the highlight of my Harajuku trip. I laughed at my ain silliness in addition to I’m certain Japanese national TV got a keen express mirth out of the foreigner unwittingly agreeing to live a swimsuit model.
Our side past times side halt was Shibuya. Ah, Shibuya! The finish I most wanted to be! I finally met Hachiko: the Akita statue overlooking Shibuya Train Station.
Hachi! We run across at last!

For those who don’t know the legend, Hachiko is an Akita given to a professor at Tokyo University. Hachiko is the give away 8 inward Japanese in addition to the give away closest to heaven. The Canis familiaris loyally followed the professor to the station every 24-hour interval in addition to would selection him upwards afterward work. Sadly, the professor died of cerebral hemorrhaging in addition to Hachi was no longer able to live alongside his honey friend. From that 24-hour interval forward, in addition to until Hachi's death, he would hold off at Shibuya Train Station for the professor to come upwards back. What a beautiful story, no? 
If you lot brand a hope to run across at the Akita’s statue, in addition to hence you lot must move along it, otherwise its bad luck! I promised I would become to Shibuya to run across you, Hachi!
And hither I am in i lawsuit again representing the Redbirds inward Shibuya! Behind me is the famous Shibuya 109 tower, a shopping oculus for the young, trendy, in addition to hip. This shopping oculus features nine floors alongside dissimilar themed article of apparel in addition to items on each floor. I love Tokyo fashion in addition to at that topographic point were hence many cute clothe that did non fit. Even so, the sense was definitely worthwhile.
Spreading the Red all through Tokyo in addition to to Shibuya! 

Sumber https://ginabearsblog.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Adventures Inwards Tokyo Business Office Ni (2). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions