Orion In Addition To Eisa Matsuri

Every yr at the cease of August, I attend my favorite summertime festival or matsuri, Orion Beer Fest together with Eisa Fest inwards Okinawa City. Living inwards the town across together with solely divided yesteryear the Kadena Air Base makes it tardily together with fun. 
Last year's shenanigans
Last year, I had i heck of a nighttime that volition forever alive inwards infamy, exactly I digress, that is a storey I involve non portion amongst the children.

Yukata Train!
This yr nosotros started at our friend Sean’s solid amongst drinks together with practiced company. We dressed inwards yukata together with used taxis to perish to Okinawa City. On Saturday, nosotros caught the cease of the eisa contest too equally the cease of the festival. I was inwards high spirits together with thence I was excited to select care of the fireworks amongst practiced friends.
Posing amongst Eisa dancers
Sunday was a meliorate twenty-four hours for a festival because I felt it was non equally hot equally the previous day. Our grouping dwindled together with instead Keri, Sean, Sean’s friend, together with I indulged inwards obese festival nutrient of yaki tori (chicken on a stick), French fries, bacon together with potato, together with tako yaki (octopus balls). I respect Orion draft to last meliorate tasting exactly to a greater extent than filling. 
Pretty inwards Pink! <3
Again, Lord's Day nighttime ended amongst a fantastic display of fireworks together with a snog from a handsome one-half Korean one-half Japanese guy.
I telephone band that a bully weekend. ;)    

Sumber https://ginabearsblog.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Orion In Addition To Eisa Matsuri. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions