8 Reasons You Lot Should Dear Korea

            Since moving to Nihon inwards July of 2012, I’ve had a abhor love human relationship amongst the country. I hated it because of civilization stupor or my refusal to larn the linguistic communication or the difficulty to brand friends exterior my expat group. (I know, ignorant, right?) 

Then, I began to love my novel abode province equally I took involvement inwards Asian men, the Japanese language, together with integrated myself into Okinawan culture. After making peace amongst Okinawa together with Nihon inwards February, I honor myself inwards a province of unrest yet again. Shit…

Over Golden Week (a serial of Japanese holidays) I establish myself inwards Korea, a vecino much closer than mainland Japan. 

And I barbarous inwards love…  

Don’t acquire me wrong, I withal adore Nihon amongst all my extracurricular activities. Ya know, similar the Okinawan banjo, karate, my addiction to Cross Fit, together with self-study of Japanese during my non together with thus productive schoolhouse hours.

Here I pick out compiled a listing why you lot should love Korea equally good starting with…  

1.      Boys, Boys, Boys
Can nosotros but acquire started on how attractive Korean men are? While Korea is directly to a greater extent than famous for its sinking ferry than plastic surgery, at that topographic point is no shortage of proficient looking men. While inwards Korea, I noticed non equally many interracial couples (as compared to Okinawa where I run into many Japanese/Okinawan women amongst armed forces men). Then again, why would women desire to appointment out of their ain race when the divulge of attractive men is inwards high number?

*sigh*

Korean men are taller than Okinawans together with Japanese, their shoulders are broader, their cheek bones together with facial structures are angularly manly, together with their bodies are bigger. Continuing amongst the "I experience your people vibe", I gauge this attributes to the fact they are descendents of the Northern Mongols, aka the Russians. 

2.      The Thirst is Real
I nearly died of civilization stupor when men and women approached me at the bar together with spoke to me. My mental reaction rendered me on the floor, correct manus up, sputtering, “Wait? Are you lot really talking to me?” It was refreshing to capture attending of men, fifty-fifty if I wasn’t interested. What’s the impairment inwards talking to people anyway? While I appreciate Japanese taking their fourth dimension to genuinely know a person, I establish Korea to live similar to America inwards forming bonds quickly.
  

3.      The Confidence
Confidence is attractive on anyone. As a confident woman, I honor Japanese lacking inwards that department. I establish Koreans ship themselves improve than Japanese together with it was particularly noticeable when nosotros were out inwards public. Boo boo, if you lot got it, strut it.  


4.      PDA
Oh my sweetness infant Jesus, you lot pick out no thought how much I missed world displays of affection. In Japan, you lot tin tell when a human together with a adult woman are yoke because they are seen together inwards world but they rarely touch. I run into couples belongings hands on Okinawa but I don’t run into kissing, fondling, or having an arm some your partner securing them to you. In Korea, I saw all of the above, inwards improver to best friends linking arms or belongings hands. 


5.      Fashion
Living on Okinawa, I’m all nigh scuzz muzzying the beach, but hot damn baby, I create love me a proficient pair of heels. I gauge set dorsum isle life doesn’t postulate clothes up, but I withal savour looking proficient when I leave of absence on a Sabbatum night.

In comparing amongst Korea, the fashion was cute, bold, together with edgy. Did I advert they are to a greater extent than catering to their expat community inwards Seoul amongst clothes together with shoes that really fit?


6.      Make Up
Korea has the best brand upwards products together with brushes, hands down. At an affordable price, who says beauty isn’t for everyone? I’ll give the Japanese creds for bang-up faux eyelashes, but Korea beats Nihon out of the ball common on everything else.


7.      The Food
Do you lot savour nutrient that burns your oral cavity together with thus good?

Coming from a Mexican background, I love spicy food. While Japanese nutrient has a diversity of flavors (most I honor rattling bland), spicy is non 1 of them. Unless you lot count wasabi, but wasabi is a rather unattractive sinus pain. I’m inwards love amongst kimchi together with all the spices they exercise on their meat together with sauces.

Also, if you’re a fan of eating a footling chip of everything, Korea is for you. I loved trying dissimilar foods together with mixing the flavors amongst meat equally the master copy course.

Korean barbeque together with bulgogi anybody?    


8.      The Culture
I’m a fan of traditional architecture together with learning nigh history. While I was inwards Seoul, I visited many gorgeous palaces inwards improver to The Secret Garden at the Changdeokgung Palace. For those who know me, I tin entertain myself inwards a garden for hours. Who doesn’t similar the peace it brings your soul to live 1 amongst nature? 


Conclusion
All I gotta state is…damn. I picked the incorrect Asian province when it comes to food, fashion, together with men. Call me a honeymooner, but I can’t honor a unmarried matter I don’t similar nigh Korea. What are your thoughts, opinions, concerns, joys or malfunctions over Japan, Okinawa, or Korea? Be certain to percentage it on my blog!  

Enjoyed this post? You powerfulness also like: 
How To Deal With Culture Shock
Pizza inwards the Sky together with Cherry Blossoms inwards Motobu

Sumber https://ginabearsblog.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari 8 Reasons You Lot Should Dear Korea. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions