Tokyo Tourist Map: Terminate Of Winter




Goodbye winter.  I loved you lot - Ice sicles hanging from your sugariness trellises.    I hollo back you, hot onsen, together with how you lot kissed me..  Coldly amongst moisture lips together with sulfur breath.    I am sake blooded, together with thence I am naturally warm together with convivial.   Except for the moisture mutual frigidness olfactory organ of that wolf  together with its one m yard stare.    The growling shaky pharynx murmurs bellowing together with snorting breathing  exhaling  icy icy mutual frigidness air...     One  work of fine snot savage upon my shoulder...oooh ....so cold.     But, I gauge this is love.  


My Niigata Bitch has a mutual frigidness nose....But she smelt skillful on the pot.  I e'er made certain she ate premium Japanese rice.    The privy bowl was warmer than her take in at times, but... she loves me.   Winter is similar this.    From ane extreme to the next.   



Goodnight My Sweet....See you lot side yesteryear side season.

Sumber https://thesoulofjapan.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Tourist Map: Terminate Of Winter. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions