Tokyo Tourist Map: Epic Journeying Across Tohoku: Quondam Tunnel Stations


On my epic journeying that started from Yokohama had ended inward Aomori Prefecture.   It took me 26 hours via local lines only.   I met thence many people along the way.  We all came from all over Japan.    We wondered roughly inward station terminals together looking for our side past times side connexion spell scanning over our notes.   I had kept my instructions on my iPhone spell others had written everything downwards on paper.   We were all thence real distant, in addition to yet thence real closed inward this foreign solid soil called "inaka."    The worst matter yous could've done was to girlfriend your connection.  Trains inward the countryside are infrequent in addition to come upwards entirely ane time or twice a solar daytime inward many rural areas.   


The "Seishin kippu" is a ticket that allows yous unlimited rides on all local JR lines through out Japan.    The Nippon I guide maintain ever loved has never changed in addition to I even thence experience the same feel of nostalgia in addition to nervous anticipation since the get-go fourth dimension I laid upwards pes off the airplane when I get-go arrived here.    The Nippon I know is total of greenish amongst rice fields that seem to larn on in addition to on forever.   


Super limited trains similar the shinkansen serve entirely to relieve time, thence that yous tin privy bask to a greater extent than of your opor-garai time.   However,  I debate that you  have non experienced a Japanese summertime until yous guide maintain ridden through the backcountry here.  There's no ameliorate agency to meet Nippon than via local trains.     

I woke upwards on a slightly overcast morning time on a friday.   I had a tripod in addition to  suitcase inward tow. 
 I made my agency downwards to Sakuragicho Station where I boarded a develop jump for Takasaki Station.    A re-create my itinerary is equally follows: http://www.jorudan.co.jp

経路1
08/05 09:38 → 08/06 10:50
所要時間
25時間12分
乗車時間
15時間0分
乗換
13回
総額
12,720円
距離
884.1km
経路乗車位置運賃指定席/料金距離
桜木町路線図構内図時刻表地図グルメホテル
09:38-09:41
3分
根岸線(赤羽行)2・3・6・10号車10,500円2.0km
(0分)横浜 ≪直通≫
4番線着
4番線発
路線図構内図時刻表地図グルメ
09:41-10:27
46分
京浜東北線(赤羽行)32.4km
(8分)上野
1番線着
5番線発
路線図構内図時刻表地図グルメ
10:35-11:01
26分
東北本線(古河行)26.7km
(7分)大宮(埼玉)11番線発路線図構内図時刻表地図グルメ
11:08-12:14
66分
宇都宮線快速(宇都宮行)79.2km
(23分)宇都宮
10番線着
8番線発
路線図構内図時刻表地図グルメ
12:37-13:27
50分
東北本線(黒磯行)163.3km
(6分)黒磯路線図時刻表地図グルメ
13:33-14:37
64分
東北本線(郡山行)
(16分)郡山(福島)路線図構内図時刻表地図グルメ
14:53-15:40
47分
東北本線(福島行)
(17分)福島(福島)
3番線着
5番線発
路線図構内図時刻表地図グルメ
15:57-16:45
48分
奥羽本線(米沢行)148.6km
(47分)米沢路線図構内図時刻表地図グルメ
17:32-18:18
46分
奥羽本線(山形行)前~後
(42分)山形路線図構内図時刻表地図グルメ
19:00-20:10
70分
奥羽本線(新庄行)
(3分)新庄
2番線着
4番線発
路線図構内図時刻表地図グルメ
20:13-22:52
159分
奥羽本線(秋田行)150.1km
(401分)秋田
6番線着
1番線発
路線図構内図時刻表地図グルメ
05:33-08:04
151分
奥羽本線(弘前行)185.8km
(3分)弘前路線図時刻表地図グルメ
08:07-08:52
45分
奥羽本線(青森行)
(30分)青森
6番線着
2番線発
路線図時刻表地図グルメ
09:22-09:59
37分
しもきた(大湊行)2,220円96.0km
(9分)野辺地路線図時刻表地図グルメ
10:08-10:50
42分
青い森鉄道快速(八戸行)
八戸路線図構内図地図グルメホテル

My goal was to accomplish Niigata past times slow afternoon amongst some extra fourth dimension to spare.     There were 2 destinations along the agency I wanted to guide maintain a hold back at.   The get-go was a house called Yubiso Station on the Joestsu Line.   I guide maintain a matter for one-time  train stations.   Yubiso station looks abandoned but it's not.  It is a real long nighttime develop tunnel station that I wanted to visit.






This is ane of Japan's deepest in addition to longest develop tunnels.   The station subsequently Yubiso is called Doai Station
in addition to yous tin privy read almost it here.   There were a few things I actually liked almost this station.  One was that yous tin privy listen H2O flowing from above could endure a subterranean stream.   The H2O flowed thence mutual coldness out of the cracks of the tunnel was refreshing on my hands  I could barely drib dead on my hands nether it because it was thence cold.

 Because it was summertime in addition to temps. were hovering inward the 90s I was tempted to drink this fresh mutual coldness mount outflow water.   Inside the tunnel was quite cool in addition to comfortable from the sultry rut outside.


Outside the tunnel station is a town total of lush greenery in addition to unspoiled nature.   I walked a piffling fleck exactly to larn some fresh air in addition to to stretch my legs from the long journeying from Yokohama to Gunma.    It was overnice beingness out of the large metropolis in addition to taking inward nature.  










There's nada inward Yubiso.  It's a sleepy hot outflow town amongst entirely a few solar daytime spas.   I constitute a overnice piffling pes soak house along the way.    I sat inward ane for almost twenty minutes.  It was corking for my feet.   Just across from the pes bathroom in that location was a soba store amongst 2 grannies inward it.   I was hungry thence I paid them a visit.







            Most oftentimes udon is served hot, but if yous guide maintain a peril to consume it mutual coldness it is only divine.
After finishing upwards I headed dorsum to Yubiso Station to hop dorsum on the Joetsu Line jump for Niigata, but I injure upwards getting off over again at Echigo Yuzawa Station for a proper lunch, non exactly ane serving of noodles.   In Echigo Yuzawa Station yous tin privy bask skillful food, corking sake, in addition to fifty-fifty a hot spa.  No ameliorate combination than that.   Sabbatum dorsum downwards at the tabular array in addition to ordered upwards an extra large serving of something called "hegi-soba" a mutual coldness buckwheat noodle made from "funori" a type of seaweed infused into  wheat dough.   This is done to give the noodles an sea taste.    If the noodles are actually mutual coldness in addition to thence it is the best.   Not real many places serve it thence cold, or chilled.   I had copious amounts of nihonshu to launder it all down.






I am hooked on local trains.  There are thence many hidden jewel spots dotted along Japan's expansive runway network.   I hold back frontwards to many to a greater extent than stops inward the future.   In my side past times side posts my journeying volition accept us through Niigata to the greatest fireworks on earth.  2013 Nagaoka Fireworks Show. 


Sumber https://thesoulofjapan.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Tourist Map: Epic Journeying Across Tohoku: Quondam Tunnel Stations. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions