Tokyo Tourist Map: Min Beauty: The Veil Is Rising

 
 
The veil is ascent   Easing off  my fearfulness strained face, it catches  on crystalized tears, pulling away  I bathroom inwards freedom  The foremost airless void stills all movement, abandon was never  nameless, faceless   No longer condemned  sliding towards the light, I conduct maintain inwards my foremost breath  costless of regret too torment   In the ensuing minutes min beauty takes my breath over again  equally I exhale my foremost sigh...
 
By Jane Eggins
 
 
 
It took me awhile to come upward to damage amongst this, to lay it all together.   
 
 
The Ice Queen too the Martyr 
We sacrifice ALL for our Ice Queens : 
The dawn of the novel Japanese ( lite a candle)
For they loathe the real nature of love, too all that it represents.   Love is a dagger that pierces their armour.  They pass years perfecting ways to protect themselves against love.   Perfecting ways to utilization your honey against you, to command you lot to destroy you.  To crucify you.  For nosotros are non worthy our egos bruised too modify egos  ripped to shreds.  Broken inwards pieces is what’s left inwards the Ice Queens wake of terror.   At times the feeling is downright emasculating a visceral castration  where all that’s left are a yoke of dangling too withered testes betwixt the legs - knees still  quivering.   
The icy queen is heartless too boundless.   She is unrestrained too unbounded from social norms too other social conventions.   For her, social conformity is a weakness.   She is the embodiment of self.
confidence.  She is the cerebral narcissist, the real angel of expire inwards the flesh.  The goddess of damnation.  Murderess of the soul.   Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 principal manipulator too con-artist.  She is the 1 that is loved, too loved deeply!
The Ice Queen is the perfect woman.  She is well-educated well-spoken, too real cultured.   She has worldly too academic knowledge.   She makes the best married adult woman candidate.  She is skilled inwards all the arts of seduction too deception.   God inwards flesh form.  An response to all of our prayers.  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 waiting to exhale moment.   The hold upward all too cease all.  Only inwards the beginning.
It all started amongst my ex. Alcoholic Japanese woman somebody velodrome  athlete amongst her massive too thick shine legs too flawless peel standing over me, seemingly towering over me - creased epicanthic folds inwards her eyes.   
She's Stripped downwards to her panties too beating me too berating me over 1 grain of rice I allow drib to the floor.  Get downwards on the ground!  Eat that rice off the floor.  Look upward at me.  Epicanthic folds amongst dark eyes piercing through them too deep into my soul. Sickly too hauntingly beautiful her flawless confront is when she is enraged.  Creamy white peel amongst pulsating veins inwards the neck.   I tin toilet come across her pump palpitating  through her exertion soaked jersey.  Cheek bones cherry too puffy.   I am inwards heaven.  The aroma of  hot spit too vaginal musk permeating through the air too into my nostrils, slight tumescence inwards my penis a reaction to fearfulness too love.  Even her pubic hairs are long too fine, similar woven silk protruding from the edges of her panties roughly lain across her beautiful hamstrings yet moisture from the days ride.    I yet collect them inwards hopes of weaving a kimono made of 100%  of her silky pubic hair.   Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 miracle of God, actually.   It is true.  Women from Niigata conduct maintain long silky pubic pilus - trust me.  Maybe brand a silk pubic noose to hang myself from them.
I used to astral projection into her through deep meditation.   All inwards hopes of tapping into her inner pussy, piece dangling from her pump chakra.    The Cerebral Narcissist is real hard to mentally hack, this is because they conduct maintain spent years learning how to create firewalls inwards their minds.   Blocks that conceal their truest of self.   They utilization you lot for supply, too utilization your honey against you.   The narcissist H2O ice queen is disconnected from her pussy.  Her vagina serves equally a tool used to deceive too manipulate.  To command too abuse.   Often times, truly virtually times, cerebral narcissist prefer masturbation to actual sex.    Actual sexual practice requires reciprocity whereas masturbation you lot satisfy yourself, 10 minutes tops.     Once they conduct maintain secured their render they lose consummate involvement inwards sex, too then devote all of their fourth dimension too discover energy to intellectual pursuits.  My H2O ice bitch achieved  her Master’s earlier 25 years of historic menstruum from a prestigious English linguistic communication speaking University overseas.   Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 interrogation fellow.   She came to me inwards the shape of an angel, to a greater extent than beautiful than Lucifer earlier the fall.
The Age of Aquarius is here.  Be forewarned my brothers.  You are warned.   The novel dawn of mentally aware Japanese women are amid us.   They are highly educated too purposed inwards life.   Totally void of love.  They try to utilization too discard exclusively to repeat the bicycle again.  
 
 Escaping dorsum to my serenity place, inwards the womb of my desire.  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Jukujo saved me from destruction.   
  
Musical Score:  Sketches of the Dream

Sumber https://thesoulofjapan.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Tourist Map: Min Beauty: The Veil Is Rising. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions