Tokyo Tourist Map: From The Desk Of Sofj: My Root Gokon-Omiai!

The discussion gokon comes from the Japanese words 'konpa' -  or larn together for grouping members.  Some references nation that compa (as opposed to kompa) comes from the English linguistic communication word, "companion".  Another appear would last "Omiai-Gokon" which is ordinarily used today.   Omiai is a to a greater extent than formal prepare whereas gokon is to a greater extent than playful groups oft become out drinking.  



After vi months of procrastinating I attended my commencement Japanese grouping dating party.  Normally, I prefer coming together girls on the fly, similar when I'm on my agency to somewhere.  Doing it that agency has a higher neglect ratio than if y'all were to bring together a get-together.   What to appear when tending an "omiai-gokon" is a grouping of  30 females to xxx males.  You receive got to appear exactly about for the type of "omiai" political party y'all desire to attend.  For example: Japanese women seeking foreigners for marriage.   Japanese women looking for Japanese men for marriage.   There are too historic stream specific groups for singles looking for those inwards their 30s as well as 40s.  The grouping I searched for is for heavy women over 40.   The criterion  for participating inwards this number is that y'all are betwixt the ages of xxx as well as 40, as well as overweight.  The grouping I avoid are  the Japanese women looking for unusual men because most oft these types of women receive got dreamy I-want-to-go-to-America eyes.    My search was rattling specific:  Over 40 heavy as well as a adult woman who wants to alive inwards Japan.  


The 2 price hither is ぷに子 ( Puniko = chubby) as well as ぽっちゃり(pochari = heavy).  There are other less colorful expressions inwards Japanese used to depict mortal who is fat.   There are many groups similar this popping up.   Japanese men are showing less involvement inwards immature sparse women, as well as are starting to opened upward their eyes to to a greater extent than downward to populace as well as good developed women.    I receive got never attended an East meets West party. I mean, I produce frequent the vino parties but in that place y'all receive got the super sparse types who are unmarried mothers, as well as those who are seeking a safety blanket.    Not that there's anything incorrect amongst that, but I am no safety blanket. 


I receive got been inwards the hunt for heavy as well as well-rounded Japanese women for years, as well as thank y'all to social media I constitute some.   I similar my girls salubrious as well as well-fed, as well as most of all, good grounded.   No longer the Christmas cake types amongst their dreamy eyes of having a ameliorate life overseas.    Of course of report I won't let on this data to you, notice your ain party, in that place are plenty.  Having a pocket-size ascendence of Japanese is essential because most women inwards historic stream specific groups but produce non speak whatsoever English.  


The number 1 dominion when tending a Gokon-Omiai is to never last late.  This is where I failed on my commencement try.  This is because y'all alone larn 2 minutes to verbalize sell yourself to each female.   Another argue y'all postulate to last in that place on fourth dimension is because y'all postulate fourth dimension to fill-out your data card.   It's form out of similar your resume that y'all mitt to girls.   The to a greater extent than data y'all write downward the ameliorate your chances at finding a connection.   The ultimate destination hither is to larn the telephone number.   


The organizers volition receive got a tally of numbers as well as gibe them upward amongst your numbers basically y'all write downward the number of the daughter y'all like, as well as and so they are paired amongst the numbers each daughter had chosen to gibe each private according to gustatory modality as well as preferences.   This is done throughout the course of report of the event, most three times.  In the end, the organizers denote the perfect pairs, which is where I felt the organizer cheated me.    

I chose Yuki a busty xl yr onetime Aomori beauty amongst fair skin.   She was paired amongst an average looking Japanese salaryman.   When the number had ended they both walked out of the room together.   As the balance of us were shuffling our agency towards the elevate I watched her walk away amongst her selected Japanese companion.   Just earlier they entered the elevate she ran dorsum to me as well as exclaimed that she had chosen me!  But I had arrived slow as well as so thence my cite wasn't entered the commencement fourth dimension exactly about on her listing of choices.   Three chances.   Had I arrived on fourth dimension she would receive got chosen me.    

I volition endeavor again.




Sumber https://thesoulofjapan.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Tourist Map: From The Desk Of Sofj: My Root Gokon-Omiai!. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions