Tokyo Tourist Map: Aomori Nebuta Matsuri

26 hours afterward I finally arrived at Aomori Station past times local work from Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama.  That's a petty over 475 km.   I was spent as well as I had no unloose energy left to practise anything.  If you've got balls to ride local lines this far alongside luggage inwards tow as well as then to a greater extent than ability to you.  The Seishin xviii ticket makes it possible to move on whatsoever local work inwards Nippon unlimited 5 times.    Two  things that kept me motivated were the sweetness girls I had met along the way, similar when the daughter across from me inwards daisy dukes was doing upwardly her toe nails inwards candy apple tree red she had spread her legs one-half eagle opened upwardly broad across the empty seat.  We enjoyed prissy conversations together as well as took pictures of each other.  The other affair was the beautiful persuasion rural hamlets from the window.   It however blows my hear how a mortal tin live born, live, as well as and then cash inwards one's chips inwards the same town without seeing anywhere else their country.   You tin run into the tomb stones inwards the backyards of homes!  Most Japanese living this far upwardly northward were born at domicile as well as grew upwardly as well as died inwards the same home.   At my friends theater where I had stayed I was told that his dandy grandmother, grandmother, as well as  mother, including all of his siblings were born nether the same roof.    Amazing how inwards the 21st Century how the continuity of tradition however lives on.  This is Japan.



The vibe this far upwardly northward is surreal.  There's simply no comparing alongside Tokyo.   People inwards Tokyo convey operate also Euro-trashy as well as confused nearly what  " Japan" is, similar simply after Meiji menstruum when people starting wearing Western-style dresses as well as trousers.     Aomori is where it all comes together inwards damage of everything:  Great sake amazing looking women awesome seafood wonderful hot outpouring spas pristine nature, as well as thus much more.   I could tell that nearly all of Tohoku, though.   Americans are wholly ignorant nearly Tohoku.   They intend radiations radiation whenever they hear the give-and-take Tohoku,  like Fukushima Daichi is the capitol of Tohoku or something.    Tepco poisoned all of Tohoku!   You tin believe that if yous want.   There is no Chernobyl hither inwards Japan, as well as never was.

I arrived at my hotel simply after 5:30 when the Sun was starting to set.    After I got to my room I washed my human face upwardly as well as got changed for the even out as well as headed out alongside the 60D as well as a few mutual frigidness beers inwards a plastic bag.



At the intersection I crossed over to a convenience shop to choose handgrip of a tin of sake "joppari."

I topographic point the local scenery.   Everyone was adorned inwards traditional vesture as well as were inwards a festive mood.
It's non my outset fourth dimension inwards Aomori.   I convey been hither several times inwards the past times for dandy nutrient as well as hot spas.  My role this fourth dimension was to attend the most celebrated matsuri inwards Japan.  Coming hither in 1 lawsuit again simply reaffirms my beliefs nearly what I claim nearly this prefecture.  The Aomori Nebuta Matsuri.

The 3 major festivals (matsuri) inwards this prefecture are Hirosaki, Aomori city, as well as Hachinohe.   They are all beautiful as well as they all convey illuminated floats.  One float costs anywhere from 3 to vi 1000000 yen depending on the sponsor.   That's nearly every bit much every bit a build novel car.   Below is Mount Fujii.


There was something for the whole family.   Summer festivals are a town final result enjoyed past times the entire community.   The to a greater extent than sinister looking floats are intentional as well as evoke a feel of ability from agency dorsum when warring factions fought each other for potency inwards the Mutsu Province.

On my tertiary beer as well as I was actually starting to relish myself.   I was fifty-fifty starting to selection upwardly on the groove of the marching music.   The advert of the marching music as well as chant  is called "Rassera"or ラッセラー.  If yous where stereo headphones you'll live able to hear it along alongside the accompanying drum sounds inwards the video below.

Just beingness hither amidst all the vibrations as well as chatter was exhilarating.   I got to run into thirty really large floats beingness paraded or thus town.   I convey tons to a greater extent than pictures to postal service up, but likely won't.  Just know that yous cannot miss this final result side past times side year.   You absolutely ask to banking concern jibe it out.
Sumber https://thesoulofjapan.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Tourist Map: Aomori Nebuta Matsuri. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions