Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Approximately Kyushu Twenty-Four Hours 47 Kumamoto To Yamaga

A Walk Around Kyushu
Day 47, Kumamoto to Yamaga
Th Dec 19th, 2013

It was most iii weeks agone that I walked into Kumamoto from the south, together with at nowadays I am dorsum to laid about the side past times side leg of my pilgrimage walk roughly Kyushu. My excogitation is to walk through Christmas together with the New Year's Day period, though I may accept a distich of days off if the atmospheric condition turns bad. My route volition accept me N together with then eastward together with and then westward though province that is all novel to me.

Today I caput upward route 3 to Yamaga, a hot jump resort town that was 1 time a major rice growing together with transportation town. Leaving Kumamoto it is drizzling, cold, the route is slightly uphill together with the route is busy. Not a fun means to start, but the worst of all is the noise. Every fourth dimension I catch a metropolis I am genuinely shocked past times only how noisy it is. I notice it difficult to believe that people tin alive inwards an surroundings similar this, but together with then 1 time again I induce got lived inwards cities when I was younger.

 It was most iii weeks agone that I walked into  TokyoTouristMap: H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 47 Kumamoto to Yamaga


Coming into Ueki I halt inwards at a small-scale shrine to sit down on its steps together with induce got some breakfast out of the drizzle. The shimenawa has a distich of odd straw decorations added to the shimenawa inwards grooming for the novel year.

H5N1 picayune onetime lady comes out of the ramshackle edifice inwards the shrine grounds together with checks her persimmons hanging upward to dry. We chat for a while. In small-scale local shrines I induce got ever constitute people friendly together with wanting to chat. Unlike inwards the cities together with tourist spots where many people volition endeavor to purpose English linguistic communication to chat, out inwards the to a greater extent than rural areas the people chat alongside me inwards Japanese. Much to a greater extent than natural.

The pelting has stopped at nowadays together with a few kilometers farther on I overstep past times an entrance to a temple alongside several statues along the narrow, entrance route thence I determine to popular inwards together with explore, together with I'm glad I did. There were numerous small-scale shrines scattered roughly the wooded hillside alongside many statues, some of them painted.

By lunchtime the route flattens out together with curves to the left together with runs at 1 time upward the broad apparently of the Kikuchi River. Both sides of the river are covered alongside paddies filled alongside the stubble of this year's harvest.

Before reaching the span across the river on the outskirts of Yamaga I halt inwards at a distich to a greater extent than shrines. By the fourth dimension I larn into Yamaga the Sun is out together with I overstep past times the elegant populace spa together with caput to the pilgrimage temple, Kongo-ji (861-0501 熊本県山鹿市山鹿1592).

It is pose out 100, 1 of the 20 "extra" temples on meridian of the criterion 88. It has an odd rock gate forming a perfect 2 thirds of a circle. My approximate is it is Chinese style.

 It was most iii weeks agone that I walked into  TokyoTouristMap: H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 47 Kumamoto to Yamaga


There is a ceremony going on alongside a lot of people inwards attendance thence I pay my respects together with caput to the top dog tourist attraction, other than the onsens of course, which is only a few hundred meters away, the Yachiyoza Theater, a restored kabuki theater built only over a hundred years ago.

It is 1 of the bigger provincial kabuki theaters I've visited, together with uniquely the ceiling is covered inwards adverts which makes it await similar the ceilings you lot notice inwards some temples together with shrines alongside each ceiling panel having a small-scale painting.

The Sun is going downwards but I induce got plenty fourth dimension on my means to my ryokan on the riverside to brand a brusk detour to catch the top dog shrine of the town, Omiya Shrine.

The depression Sun illuminates the hilltop shrine causing a potent contrast betwixt the almost dark shadows together with the brilliant vermillion, thence I run roughly rapidly taking payoff together with trying to larn every bit many shots every bit I can. As the 24-hour interval has gone on it has gotten amend together with better.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 46

© JapanVisitor.com

Inside Track Nippon For Kindle Devices
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Approximately Kyushu Twenty-Four Hours 47 Kumamoto To Yamaga. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions