Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Simply About Kyushu Twenty-Four Lx Minutes Menses 54 Hita To Kamiura

A Walk Around Kyushu
Day 54, Hita to Kamiura
Fri Jan third 2014

Back on the trail afterward a calendar week at domicile I am pleased to abide by the Kyushu weather condition warmer together with sunnier than before. The offset few hours on my walk westward out of Hita were pretty uneventful every bit I maintained a fast stride because I was backtracking where I had walked last.

 Back on the trail afterward a calendar week at domicile I am pleased to abide by the  TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 54 Hita to Kamiura


Once the valley opened upwards I was into novel territory together with my offset halt was Eso Hachimangu. Being New Year, the shrine was decked out amongst banners together with at that spot were lots of visitors making their hatsumode, offset shrine take in of the year.

On the colina higher upwards the shrine is the spot where Empress Saimei was temporarily interred next her cash inwards one's chips nearby inwards 661. She was inwards Kyushu leading a armed forces induce to Korea to help her allies/relatives inwards Paekche inwards a state of war against Silla.

This state of war does non acquire mentioned much inwards Nippon because it was a crushing defeat past times a smaller strength of Tang China together with Silla. On the hillside at that spot is also a reconstruction of a H2O clock supposedly invented past times her son, the Emperor Tenchi.

 Back on the trail afterward a calendar week at domicile I am pleased to abide by the  TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 54 Hita to Kamiura


Part of my fascination amongst visiting shrines is to alternative upwards such historical information. The river manifestly on this depository fiscal establishment is much wider than on the southern depository fiscal establishment together with thence I am able to proceed off the primary route together with cutting across countryside. I halt inwards at a minor common that has replicas of 3 waterwheels. Apparently they were built inwards the 18th century together with are believed to live the alone such wheels inwards Nippon that were used for lifting H2O for irrigation purposes.

The pattern of the local manhole covers exhibit them. Manhole covers inwards Nippon are a bully means to acquire nearly local features. I deport on across solid reason towards the offset pilgrimage temple of the day, stopping inwards at minor hamlet shrine along the way. They all convey their banners flying, simply at that spot are no people visiting

Many of the shrines claim to live spots connected to Empress Saimei. I come upwards into a minor town where I human face to abide by the temple together with at that spot is no temple to live found. I used to navigate past times printing out sections of map onto paper, simply since getting my tablet I convey been entering inwards the addresses of the temples together with using GPS together with at some betoken I must convey entered incorrect information because upon checking inwards the minor guidebook I convey for the pilgrimage I acquire that the temple, Nanrinji, release half-dozen on the pilgrimage, is nearly five kilometers away inwards towards the mountains.

 Back on the trail afterward a calendar week at domicile I am pleased to abide by the  TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 54 Hita to Kamiura


Today was going to live a fairly brusque one, simply directly amongst an extra 10km to walk it volition plow out to live a long one. I navigate my means through a maze of minor solid reason lanes. On the summation side I acquire to explore a few to a greater extent than shrines. While on the final route that should Pb me to the temple a car stops together with the shaven-headed one-time human being driving asks if I am heading to the temple. He is the priest out on an errand together with wants to know if I demand a postage stamp for my nokyo, the postage stamp mass that holds stamps from each temple visited. I explicate that I don't convey a nokyo thence he is relieved to non convey to plow circular together with piece of occupation dorsum to the temple.

The stamps alone toll 300 yen, simply amongst over a hundred temples to take in the coin spent would live the equivalent of a week's lodgings thence I decided that was a ameliorate utilization of my express funds. I know whether I convey visited a temple or non - I don't demand proof.

The temple itself was quite pleasant when I got there, at the terminate of the route nestled against the hills. There was a lot of prissy statues and, knowing at that spot was no-one home, I peeked roughly the dorsum together with institute a prissy fiddling temple garden.

I backtrack southward together with and thence caput direct W across a broad area of apartment paddy land. The route runs straight for several kilometers at a time. I halt inwards at several to a greater extent than minor shrines. At ane a couplet of immature mothers amongst children are visiting. The children piece of occupation tranquility together with huddle roughly their mothers every bit I approach.

Foreigners are yet feared past times fiddling children inwards many places inwards Japan. The Sun is almost downwardly every bit I accomplish Joshin-in, temple 90. It is a curious identify looking to a greater extent than similar a household amongst a garden of Buddhist statues than a temple. I had hoped to accomplish the adjacent temple a few kilometers due north of hither simply my unplanned detour has made it besides belatedly thence I piece of occupation out it for tomorrow together with grab a educate southward into Kurume for the night.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 53

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Simply About Kyushu Twenty-Four Lx Minutes Menses 54 Hita To Kamiura. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions