Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Roughly Kyushu Twenty-Four Hr Catamenia 44 Setoishi To Yatsushiro

A Walk Around Kyushu
Day 44, Setoishi to Yatsushiro Th Nov 28th, 2013

It's overcast every bit I arrive at got an early on develop out of Yatsushiro in addition to caput dorsum upwards the Kumagawa River to where I took the develop yesterday. I begin to walk dorsum downwardly the valley towards Yatsushiro. Soon the route crosses over to the other bank. There is to a greater extent than traffic in addition to the valley starts to widen.

The villages are bigger thus I tin instruct off the top dog route in addition to walk through the quieter villages instead, stopping inwards at shrines. As I instruct closer to the coast the river swings to the correct in addition to inwards the distance I tin run across Yatsushiro amongst its smokestacks spewing smoke.

 Setoishi to Yatsushiro Th Nov  TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 44 Setoishi to Yatsushiro


The town is dominated past times the huge newspaper factory. Instead of next the river into the metropolis optic I caput correct along the border of the hills towards the major shrine of the area, straightaway called Yatsushiro Shrine.

Down a side street I spot a serial of vermillion tori, a skillful indicator of an Inari Shrine, in addition to adjacent to the shrine entrance what looks similar an onetime temple. I explore the temple first. The buildings are all low, in addition to the grounds are covered inwards moss.

There is no-one around. Behind unopen to buildings I abide by a small-scale garden amongst maple leaves even thus inwards total tumble display. I in addition to thus caput upwards the steep steps to the Inari shrine. From the top dog hall of the shrine a path leads dorsum into the wood in addition to exploring farther I abide by several to a greater extent than smaller Inari shrines scattered along the path.

 Setoishi to Yatsushiro Th Nov  TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 44 Setoishi to Yatsushiro


I behaviour on towards the Yatsushiro Shrine. Unusually for Nippon the route is dead straight. I halt inwards at a trivial "mom in addition to pop" store. I motility to patronize such trivial shops whenever I piece of job past times them They are disappearing fast nether the onset of "Konbinis", which are sure as shooting convenient, but I actually don't similar existence served past times robots.

I purchase a purse of white patato chips in addition to a bar of chocolate for my luncheon in addition to it starts to rain. The adult woman shop-owner invites me to arrive at got a spot in addition to offers me a loving cup of hot dark-green tea, in addition to nosotros chat nearly what I'm doing. The pelting stops in addition to I instruct out on on but only every bit I instruct inwards at the shrine it starts to pelting in i lawsuit to a greater extent than thus I arrive at got shelter nether the gate in addition to spotter every bit a priest amongst an umbrella finishes off a "traffic safety" approbation on a small-scale car.

The shrine was originally called Myoken Shrine, in addition to the large matsuri they concord hither inwards the summertime is even thus called Myoken Matsuri, but existence a Buddhist term, Myoken had to hold upwards replaced past times a novel cite when the authorities forcibly separated Buddhism in addition to Shinto. One of the shrine buildings has many of the highly decorated figures: horses, dragons, etc from the matsuri on display.

 Setoishi to Yatsushiro Th Nov  TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 44 Setoishi to Yatsushiro


It stops raining in addition to I straightaway caput into the town center. It is showering off in addition to on, in addition to if a bus comes past times I computer program on taking it, but I am inwards the town earlier that happens in addition to caput to the adjacent pilgrimage temple, Hakuunzanioji, a small-scale urban temple amongst an odd dyad of stone Nio.

From hither its solely a v infinitesimal walk to Yatsushiro Castle, or rather, what is left of it. There is a moat amongst rock walls, but all the structures that in i lawsuit stood arrive at got long been demolished in addition to replaced past times a shrine.

Though I am inwards the middle of the town, everything westward in addition to due north of hither was in i lawsuit the sea. Modern province reclamation has extended Yatsushiro several kilometers out into the bay. Across from the castle is the Yatsushiro Municipal Museum, unopen to other of the pieces of architecture of the Artpolis project.

It was designed past times Toyo Ito, in addition to I must acknowledge I was a trivial disappointed past times it. Perhaps the overcast in addition to rainy weather condition played a part. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 few minutes away is the terminal tourist attraction on my list, the Shohinken, an odd ii even "Tea House" amongst a stroll garden built inwards the early on utilisation of the Edo Period.

Unfortunately the household itself cannot hold upwards entered, but the garden is pleasant enough. It is said that summertime is the best fourth dimension to sentiment the garden. And that's me for the day, fourth dimension to caput dorsum to my room. I had maybe wanted to view unopen to other Toyo Ito building, a novel fires station, but it would hold upwards a 4 or 5 kilometer walk in addition to the grayness of twenty-four hr menstruation is a disincentive.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 43

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Roughly Kyushu Twenty-Four Hr Catamenia 44 Setoishi To Yatsushiro. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions