Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Some Kyushu Hateful Solar Daytime 51 Hainuzuka To Mii

A Walk Around Kyushu
Day 51, Hainuzuka to Mii
Mon Dec 23rd 2013

It's night when I walk to Kurume Station as well as select grip of a develop due south to where I finished yesterday. The showtime halt is the release 10 pilgrimage temple, Fudo-ji.

It's a pocket-sized temple inward a neighborhood of windy roads, simply when I occupation honour it the Sun pokes higher upwardly the distant mount horizon as well as bathes the principal hall inward golden light. All the statues as well as the surrounding solid soil is covered inward a thick, crystalline frost. If I was to follow the route of the pilgrimage bespeak I stimulate got I would right away caput due north to a cluster of temples due north of the Chikugo River, simply the bespeak is written for people doing the pilgrimage past times car, as well as though it may live on the shortest route it makes less feel to me thence I stimulate got chosen a dissimilar route. I caput northeast to something non on the pilgrimage, simply something worth seeing, a 62 meters tall statue of Kannon.

s night when I walk to Kurume Station as well as select grip of a develop due south to where I finished yesterday TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 51 Hainuzuka to Mii


As I larn closer the statue is easily visible towering over the pocket-sized town, though the persuasion is partially obscured past times the tangled spider web of cable as well as wires that lay suspended over the roads. The temple, a branch of Daihonzan Naritasan upwardly inward Chiba, is a modern temple founded inward 1958.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 friend of mine would disparagingly telephone telephone it a Buddhist "theme park" every bit it has numerous "attractions" every bit good every bit the giant statue of Kannon, in that place is a replica of an Indian tower, an surreptitious sky as well as hell experience, a site for automobile blessings, as well as lots of opportunities to pass coin to growth your luck.

However, from my understanding, this is non likewise dissimilar to how many temples, particularly pilgrimage temples, operated inward the Edo Period. After climbing the stairs within the giant Kannon statue in that place were fine views over Kurume as well as the Chikugo River.

I carried on eastwards to a mountaintop shrine I had non heard of before, Kora Taisha. Along the agency I stimulate got to detour around the barbed wire fighting surrounding a large regular army base. The regular army inward Nihon keeps a fairly depression profile, considering that technically it shouldn't exist. Of course, it may await similar an regular army to you lot as well as I, simply it's not. It's a "self defence force." And those aren't tanks behind the fence, they are "special vehicles."

Of course, when I dig inward my garden I don't role a spade I role a "personal digging device."

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 piddling farther along the route as well as I meet a virtually odd sight. Half a dozen Santas riding motorbikes. They halt past times the side of the route as well as I meet 1 of the riders is dressed every bit a Christmas tree as well as some other every bit a reindeer. I tin solely estimate that they must live on on some form of a charity run. Or perchance not.

s night when I walk to Kurume Station as well as select grip of a develop due south to where I finished yesterday TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 51 Hainuzuka to Mii


I larn to the base of operations of the mount as well as am pleased to discovery that in that place is an sometime trail of rock steps that larn upwardly to the shrine. I am non pleased that I stimulate got to climb a mountain, I don't similar climbing, simply it pleases me that I tin live on off the route as well as follow inward the footsteps of the many who stimulate got climbed these steps earlier me inward centuries past.

The shrine itself was rather nice, alongside the structures right away standing dating dorsum to the 17th century. Beside the shrine was an overlook offering views along as well as across the broad Chikugo River valley. I volition live on spending a few days walking upwardly the valley on this side, as well as thence then dorsum downwards across the province I tin meet set out inward front end of me.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 actually overnice surprise was that behind the shrine I constitute a distich of fertility stones, 1 male, 1 female. I caput dorsum downwards the steps as well as caput to the nearby station at Mii from where I stimulate got a develop dorsum into Kurume where I stimulate got plenty daylight left to occupation some sightseeing. At 1 shrine in that place are even thence orangish as well as ruby-red leaves on a maple tree.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 50

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Some Kyushu Hateful Solar Daytime 51 Hainuzuka To Mii. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions