Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Approximately Kyushu Twenty-Four Hours 59 Kashima To Konagai

A Walk Around Kyushu
Day 59, Kashima to Konagai
Mon Feb 17th 2014

Rain is inwards the forecast for today together with hence I caput off every bit presently every bit it is low-cal hoping to minimize the amount of fourth dimension I get got to pass walking inwards the rain.

I detect the outset pilgrimage temple of the hateful solar daytime easily plenty on a chief route to the due south of the town. Rengo-in, temple break 63, is quite a small-scale temple but the chief hall has a thatched roof. Though it's early, the priest's married adult woman is out cleaning together with she invites me behind the chief edifice to a newish concrete "treasure house" which she unlocks together with lets me in. Inside is arranged every bit an altar amongst a grouping of land one-time statues, the large key 1 dating from the twelfth century.

Temple 62, Tanjo-in is a few kilometers downward the same chief route though I missy it outset fourth dimension together with get got to backtrack every bit the parent of the temple complex is on the chief road, the entrance beingness "behind" together with I didn't encounter it.

 Rain is inwards the forecast for today together with hence I caput off every bit presently every bit it is low-cal hoping to minimize TokyoTouristMap: H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 59 Kashima to Konagai


Tanjo-in is much larger amongst quite a few depression buildings amongst gardens between, though they seem somewhat unkempt. There is no-one to a greater extent than or less together with hence I can't encounter inside.

The chief route continues eastward towards the Ariake Sea together with my route heads downward the coast towards Nagasaki, but outset I brand a detour. v kilometers due south is Yutoku Inari Shrine, 1 of the iii summit Inari shrines inwards Nihon together with though it volition live a 10km detour I can't actually live this unopen together with non visit.

Part means downward the route my oculus catches a rather odd rock gate together with hence I caput over to investigate together with detect an data board. This is Fumyo-ji, a quite large temple amongst extensive grounds together with and hence I caput inwards to explore. The path does 2 ninety flat turns together with passes past times 2 ponds earlier the bell gate comes into view. It looks similar no-one has done whatsoever upkeep inwards years. The whole identify looks together with feels abandoned.

Many temples together with shrines, particularly inwards rural areas, are no longer inhabited together with await deserted, but at that topographic point are unremarkably signs that somebody comes inwards at times together with does some upkeep, but hither it really feels every bit if no-one has been hither inwards ages. It must get got been grand inwards its day. Apparently it was built past times the local daimyo every bit a solid unit of measurement temple together with is a re-create of Manpuku-ji, the outset Obaku Zen temple inwards Kyoto.

I poke to a greater extent than or less but at that topographic point is picayune to encounter except a large hanging wooden fish, a traditional temple bell. Back on the route towards Yutoku Inari together with at that topographic point is yet none of the forecast rain. As I larn closer to the shrine the valley narrows together with to a greater extent than signs of tourism appear, together with the lastly approach is along a narrow lane lined amongst shops selling tourist souvenirs much the same every bit at whatsoever other major shrine or temple.

 Rain is inwards the forecast for today together with hence I caput off every bit presently every bit it is low-cal hoping to minimize TokyoTouristMap: H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 59 Kashima to Konagai


The shrine itself is quite impressive. The chief edifice is perched most v or vi storeys off the ground, supported past times a lattice of concrete though it must originally get got been forest similar to the famous Kiyomizu Temple inwards Kyoto.

From the summit the thought over the valley shows a serial of paths together with viewing platforms on the reverse side that would, I think, offering spectacular views of the vermillion shrine against the light-green mountainside. Pleased that it yet hasn't started raining I run to a greater extent than or less together with explore together with accept lots of photos. Then it's dorsum upwardly the route the means I get got only come upwardly from.

Once dorsum at the chief route I am inwards Hizenhama, dwelling to an Historic Preservation District of one-time buildings. There are a bunch of sake breweries together with apparently sake tours are popular. It's quite prissy to encounter historic areas non gentrified together with made twee similar inwards Kyoto or Kurashiki. Exploring downward a side alley I detect a "samurai" house. Large together with thatched, it must get got been a high ranked samurai. There is costless entrance together with hence I pop inwards for a await see.

On the other side of the river is an surface area of lower score houses together with at that topographic point is a grouping of iii rattling small-scale homes that get got been renovated. It is prissy to encounter something that is non of the upper classes every bit most historic buildings are. I finally accomplish the coast together with start to caput south.

I had walked upwardly the coast on the reverse shore, but it is non visible inwards the haze. The H2O is mirror apartment together with poles stick out of the H2O asset nets. Finally the threatened pelting begins together with I press on quickly. The pelting increases. The forecast for tomorrow is heavy pelting all hateful solar daytime together with hence I arrive at upwardly one's hear to hop on a develop into Nagasaki every bit I figure the metropolis volition live to a greater extent than comfortable on a rainy hateful solar daytime than walking downward the coast. H5N1 few kilometers earlier I accomplish the station at Konagai I operate past times into Nagasaki Prefecture, though I didn't notice it amongst my caput down.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 58

A Walk Around Kyushu Day lx Part I

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Approximately Kyushu Twenty-Four Hours 59 Kashima To Konagai. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions