Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Roughly Kyushu Twenty-Four Hours Fifty Arao To Hainuzuka

A Walk Around Kyushu
Day 50, Arao to Hainuzuka
Dominicus Dec 22nd, 2013

It's real foggy every bit I exit Arao as well as caput north. Before also long I exit Kumamoto as well as larn into into the southern run of Fukuoka, known every bit Chikugo, the one-time refer of the province.

This used to live on a major coal mining area, though at that spot is absolutely no sign of it anymore. They didn't run out of coal, at that spot is nonetheless enough nether the ground, rather the authorities chose to close downwards the manufacture because at the fourth dimension petroleum was cheaper to import. Same argue why as well as thence much wood is imported inward this 70% forested country. Pure economics, which turned this expanse into ane of the poorest inward the nation.

s real foggy every bit I exit Arao as well as caput due north TokyoTouristMap: H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day l Arao to Hainuzuka


The fog stays thick, only every bit the morn progresses it becomes brighter. It makes the shrines I catch real atmospheric, amongst tall trees disappearing into the white. They are interesting shrines too, amongst real funky, brightly painted komainu sharing the gates amongst zuijin. In full general I conduct maintain been impressed amongst the shrines inward Kumamoto as well as inward fact inward Kyushu overall. There are some areas of Nippon where the shrines are few as well as far betwixt as well as seem to live on petty visited or used, only non inward Kyushu.

Eventually the fog is burned off to break a clear bluish sky. By lunchtime I larn to the ane pilgrimage temple I excogitation on visiting today. Number 59, Komyoji, seems to live on a fairly one-time temple, though at that spot is a concrete treasure house. There is a lot of statuary including a fine pair of Nio inward the gate, only the temple is slap bang inward the middle of a ready novel housing estate.

H5N1 few hundred meters away is a ready novel Kyushu Shinkansen station, Shinfunayago, as well as similar the housing evolution at that spot seems to live on no solid set down for it every bit at that spot are no large towns nearby, only mayhap it is run of some evolution plan.

On the other side of the station is a construction I had been looking frontwards to visiting. I had caught glimpses of it every bit I passed through on the develop before.

s real foggy every bit I exit Arao as well as caput due north TokyoTouristMap: H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day l Arao to Hainuzuka


It's called the Kyushu Geibunkan, as well as is a civilisation center/ museum as well as gallery complex. The architecture is fascinating to me. The edifice is generally a hodge-podge collection of roofs, none of them symmetrical, amongst many of them nigh reaching the ground. Like the walls of the buildings, these roofs are made of a multifariousness of materials. Quite a striking trial as well as I similar it. There are also a pair of studio/gallery annexes, also inward quite dissimilar styles, as well as thence at that spot is enough for me to run some as well as photograph. I forgo paying the entrance fee to run across what the museum has to offering every bit I nonetheless conduct maintain some distance to comprehend today.

H5N1 petty means due north of the shinkansen station I veer off the primary route as well as caput into Mizuta. There is a shrine hither I desire to visit, Koinoki Shrine. It's a subordinate shrine inward the grounds of Mizuta Tenmangu, a stately shrine amongst cedar bark roof enshrining Sugawara Michizane, immediately known every bit the patron kami of success inward education.

Located behind the primary shrine, Koinoki Shrine is festooned amongst hearts as well as amongst lots of pink! This is a "Love Shrine" where people, generally immature as well as female, come upwards to pray for success inward finding a lover or husband. It's non the exclusively shrine of this form inward Japan, only the local people are actively promoting it inward these times of falling spousal human relationship as well as nascence rates.

If I was younger as well as unmarried I know where I would live on spending fourth dimension hanging out. From the adjacent station I accept a develop due north into Kurume where I volition live on basing myself for a few days every bit I walk the convoluted route the pilgrimage immediately takes.

s real foggy every bit I exit Arao as well as caput due north TokyoTouristMap: H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day l Arao to Hainuzuka


Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 49

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 51

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Roughly Kyushu Twenty-Four Hours Fifty Arao To Hainuzuka. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions