Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk To A Greater Extent Than Or Less Kyushu Twenty-Four Hours 53 Chikugoyoshii To Hita

A Walk Around Kyushu
Day 53, Chikugoyoshii to Hita
Wed Dec 25th 2013

Christmas Day is non celebrated inward Japan, in addition to then equally I made my means to Kurume Station inward the offset lite the streets were busy amongst people heading to work. The Sun comes upwards acre I am on the develop heading upwards the Chikugo River valley to expose a crystal clear sky.

I acquire off at Yoshii in addition to earlier I comport on E I brand a brief detour to explore the Historical Preservation District. Street after street of white storehouses in addition to shops from the Edo Period, close none of them converted into trendy tourist shops. It's quite nice.

I caput out along the principal road. After a acre I notice I haven't passed whatsoever Ebisu statues. I halt inward at shrines, a newly painted 1 inward vermillion makes some corking photos amongst the potent sideways sunlight in addition to dark shadows. The valley starts to narrow in addition to the sidewalk ceases. It's non a lot of fun walking along the side of the route amongst entirely a painted white draw of piece of employment to split me from the big trucks rushing by.

 Christmas Day is non celebrated inward Nihon TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 53 Chikugoyoshii to Hita

I depository fiscal establishment represent my map. I receive got a novel toy, a tablet amongst GPS, in addition to it says I tin cross the river upwards ahead in addition to give the route on the northward side of the river a try. When I acquire downwards to the riverbank I come across in that location isn't a bridge, rather a serial of concrete blocks amongst a minor infinite betwixt them. It's overnice to acquire downwards to the grade of the H2O which is shallow in addition to gurgling over the rocky bed. The route on the other side turns out to live on no better, enough of traffic in addition to no sidewalk.

After a few kilometers of getting to a greater extent than in addition to to a greater extent than irritated past times what I am experiencing equally a consummate lack of watch for pedestrians inward Nihon I come upwards to a small, novel cafe in addition to halt inward to receive got a break. The owners are real friendly in addition to desire to chat in addition to receive got photos of me. When I pay my nib they give me some candy equally a gift. I top a dam in addition to at 1 time the valley is real narrow in addition to the river is a long, nonetheless reservoir.

This route is busy exactly on the contrary depository fiscal establishment the route is busier in addition to then possibly I did brand the correct decision. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 pair of hours afterwards I acquire into Hita. At some point, though I didn't notice a sign, I receive got crossed into Oita, exactly historically Hita has had closer ties in addition to a stronger identity amongst Fukuoka.

During the Edo Period, Hita was a "tenryo" - a town ruled conduct past times the Tokugawa authorities rather than past times a local lord, in addition to this apparently caused it to prosper. I caput offset to Myo-Oji, temple issue 95 on the pilgrimage in addition to the argue for coming to Hita. It's a minor temple amongst some overnice statuary exactly nix remarkable. From hither to my hotel on the banks of the river I receive got to top through the one-time purpose of town, yet some other house known past times the moniker "Little Kyoto." It's quite pleasant, exactly I larn that today most of the museums are closed.

 Christmas Day is non celebrated inward Nihon TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 53 Chikugoyoshii to Hita


That's unusual, most places inward Japan, if they receive got a shut day, it's on a Monday, non a Wednesday. I'm non also fussed that the Whiskey Museum is shut equally I suspect they had trivial inward the means of gratis "hands on" exhibits, exactly the 1 house I especially wanted to come across was the Gion Matsuri Float Museum.

As I approach the entrance an elderly pair come upwards out the door in addition to tell me its closed. We chat for a few minutes in addition to when the gentleman finds out I walked hither he convinces the lady, who I presume is the boss, that they could allow me inward briefly, in addition to then non entirely did I acquire to come across the museum privately, I didn't receive got to pay the entrance fee. So, that was it for this leg of my walk. Tomorrow morn I receive got a few hours to await roughly Hita some to a greater extent than earlier heading habitation to pass New Year's Day amongst my wife. I volition live on dorsum for the side past times side leg side past times side week.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 52

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk To A Greater Extent Than Or Less Kyushu Twenty-Four Hours 53 Chikugoyoshii To Hita. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions