Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Around Kyushu Hateful Solar Daytime 55 Amagi To Tosu

A Walk Around Kyushu
Day 55, Hita to Kamiura
Sabbatum Jan fourth 2014

It's withal nighttime when I exit my hotel too walk to Kurume Station. I direct maintain a prepare N across the river towards Amagi where I volition function on my pilgrimage, only get-go larn off subsequently a brace of stops at Kitano Station.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 few hundred meters from the station is a shrine I desire to visit, a branch of Kitano Tenmangu, the get-go shrine to Sugawara Michizane inwards Kyoto. The hamlet hither is called Kitano subsequently the shrine's name. That is non unusual, many places inwards Nihon are named subsequently the local shrine or temple.

It is quite a large shrine, too has a unmarried statue of a white horse, fairly mutual at shrines, only also has 3 orangish horses, which is quite unusual. The walls of the corridors of the shrine are covered amongst examples of calligraphy, something the Kami Tenjin, the enshrined spirit of Michizane, is known for. I jumped dorsum on a prepare to the concluding station of the line, Amagi, too when I larn inwards the Sun is upwards promising unopen to other fine day.

s withal nighttime when I exit my hotel too walk to Kurume Station TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 55 Amagi to Tosu

I had unopen to problem finding the get-go pilgrimage temple of the day, Kotokuin, break vii inwards the guild they are listed. It was located inwards a suburban surface area a fiddling N of the station only was non a large temple amongst typical large curved roof, only a pocket-size unmarried even out building, hence I could non reckon it from a distance.

I asked several passers-by, only had no luck. Often inwards Nihon if a house is non famous too hence fifty-fifty people who alive nearby volition non know where it is. I uncovering it eventually too at that spot is non much to see.

My route forthwith heads westward across the broad plain. Nihon is oftentimes characterized every bit beingness a mountainous country, too piece that is true, at that spot are enough of broad opened upwards apartment areas, this beingness i of them. While I haven't yet traveled inwards many parts of Japan, hence far inwards my sense Kyushu seems to direct maintain a lot of these apartment areas.

s withal nighttime when I exit my hotel too walk to Kurume Station TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 55 Amagi to Tosu


It is of class generally farmland, too several times I function yesteryear nigh a huge construction amongst silos. The fields too paddies are also interspersed amongst pocket-size settlements, marked yesteryear trees, the largest of the trees oftentimes signal a shrine, none of the ones I visited had whatever visitors though.

By lunchtime it is becoming to a greater extent than urban too I accomplish temple break 3, Nyoirinji, too it is real busy. Nyoirinji's non a real large temple, only is evidently real popular. The nigh noticeable affair is the large break of frog statues. They are everywhere.

In the car green are a problem of large metallic ones covered inwards what appears to go graffiti, only what is inwards fact prayers too wishes. I had hoped to run into amongst the caput priest of the temple, the father of the immature priest I had met at temple break 93 unopen to 53 walking days ago, only he was evidently real busy.

The grounds did direct maintain a squeamish walk amongst many fine statues hence I leisurely explored earlier heading off. I headed south, forthwith into urban Ogori too walked parallel to several prepare lines every bit good every bit the primary route too expressway. There were several larger shrines to goal at too explore.

s withal nighttime when I exit my hotel too walk to Kurume Station TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 55 Amagi to Tosu


I function yesteryear nether the East-West throughway too plough westward parallel to it. At a large shrine I am surprised to uncovering many statues of monkeys, non the Three Wise Monkeys, only generally woman bring upwards monkeys inwards cerise hats belongings babe monkeys. It's a Hiyoshi Shrine, a branch of the famous shrine at the base of operations of Mount Hiei whose guardian creature is the monkey.

In Tashiro I uncovering the concluding pilgrimage temple of the day, Fudo-in, break 4. It took unopen to finding every bit it is a pocket-size concrete construction inwards the middle of a crowded suburban area. Nothing much to reckon except for a squeamish statues of Fudo Myo O, the temple's namesake. It's forthwith getting belatedly too I caput southward dorsum towards Kurume. I larn every bit far every bit Tosu earlier deciding to telephone telephone it a day.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 54

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Around Kyushu Hateful Solar Daytime 55 Amagi To Tosu. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions