Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Some Kyushu Solar Daytime 43 Hitoyoshi To Setoishi

A Walk Around Kyushu
Day 43, Hitoyoshi to Setoishi Midweek Nov 27th, 2013

The forecast is for a fine day, but the river valley is filled amongst mist as well as then at that spot is no agency of knowing what's higher upward it. Today I volition survive heading downwards the river towards the coast at Yatsushiro, as well as whenever I complete walking I volition receive got a develop into Yatsushiro as well as come upward dorsum out tomorrow.

 Hitoyoshi to Setoishi Midweek Nov  TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 43 Hitoyoshi to Setoishi



For the get-go few kilometers I receive got the chief route along the river but i time I accomplish the span merely past times Watari I cross over to the due west depository fiscal establishment as well as follow the much quieter route that follows the rails line.

The mist gradually burns off as well as clings to the mountainsides as well as reveals the hope of some other fine day. The river as well as its valley remind me somewhat of the valley I alive inwards in West Japan, though at that spot are to a greater extent than faster sections that roar amongst white noise. Certainly it would survive a to a greater extent than exciting boat ride than I took yesterday. I piece of occupation past times through several small, placidity settlements as well as halt inwards at a few shrines as well as pocket-size Buddhist chapels.

On the far depository fiscal establishment the chief route is busy amongst traffic. Further downwards the route I spy what appears to survive a huge pole amongst a distinctly phallic sort to its tip, i time I accomplish it I am delighted to honour it marks a pocket-size fertility shrine, i of the things that I am ever on the scout for inwards my wanderings to a greater extent than or less the backwaters of Japan.

The pocket-size hut contains close 20 phalli, left every bit prayers for pregnancy. This to a greater extent than than makes upward for my disappointment at non beingness able to take in a fertility shrine a few days agone upward at the top cease of the valley. Another lx minutes as well as I tin brand out an odd construction perched on the mountainside of the contrary bank. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 cluster of cylinders amongst domed roofs, it looks a footling similar a mosque, but past times my estimation it is roughly where a large cave is located.

As I acquire closer I piece of occupation past times through a "vacation village", a serial of cabins available for rent along the riverside. They are all shut upward at i time every bit it is out of season. 2 of the cabins are actually unusual, both role of the Kumamoto Artpolis projection that puts innovative architecture inwards communities to a greater extent than or less the prefecture.

I'm actually surprised past times how pocket-size the ii structures are, literally pocket-size cabins, but that is because when I had seen photos of them earlier the photos made them appear much larger.

It is a shame I can't acquire within them. From hither a pocket-size interruption span goes over the river as well as a trail heads upward the cliff. There is a pocket-size chairlift, but its all shut up.

 Hitoyoshi to Setoishi Midweek Nov  TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 43 Hitoyoshi to Setoishi


On top, across the chief route is the entrance to a cave, Kyusendo, as well as I pay my entrance fee as well as enter. I similar caves, as well as this i is OK, but I would belike charge per unit of measurement it every bit the to the lowest degree interesting of all the ones I've visited inwards Japan.

There is non much inwards the agency of stalagmites or stalactites, though at that spot is a Bat Cave, but for obvious reasons it's non accessible to the public. Back exterior the cave I larn that the domed construction across the route that I had seen coming downwards the valley is a museum.

Like many such museums inwards Nihon it has a curious mix of exhibits. This i focuses on the local woods as well as Thomas Edison. As far every bit I tin country at that spot is absolutely no connectedness betwixt Edison as well as this expanse as well as tin solely presume that it was the brainchild of a bureaucrat or local politician.

I lead non to take in as well as instead acquire dorsum downwards as well as cross dorsum over to the other depository fiscal establishment as well as driblet dead along on my way. The residue of the afternoon was pretty uneventful, though the dissonance of the river was a dainty accompaniment to my musings.

Gradually it clouded over. After a couplet of hours I called it a twenty-four lx minutes menses as well as caught a develop into Yatsushiro where I had institute a expert bargain on a room. Tomorrow I volition receive got the develop dorsum to where I stopped walking as well as complete the journeying into Yatsushiro.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 42

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Some Kyushu Solar Daytime 43 Hitoyoshi To Setoishi. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions