Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Unopen To Kyushu Hateful Solar Daytime 41 Yunomae To Hitoyoshi

A Walk Around Kyushu
Day 41, Yunomae to Hitoyoshi Mon Nov 25th, 2013

It's raining heavily when I wake inward my womb-like sleeping compartment on the Taragi Blue Train. I've been lucky alongside the weather condition for the vast bulk of the walk therefore far, but today starts alongside a downpour. I sit down inward the cafe expanse of the develop in addition to potable a distich of coffees to hold off in addition to run across if it volition ease upwards a bit. The side past times side pilgrimage temple is simply a distich of stops along the rail work at Yunomae.

By 8am, a distich of hours later on than I would usually caput off, I create upwards one's hear to direct maintain the develop to Yunomae in addition to run across if the weather condition eases. Once I larn to Yunomae its all the same raining, though non therefore heavy, therefore nether encompass of an umbrella I caput side past times side to the station to the Yunomae Cartoon Museum & Community Center. It is business office of the Kumamoto Artpolis projection to set interesting architecture roughly the prefecture. Its raison d'etre is that a local man, Ryosuke Nasu, was political cartoonist.

The buildings are interesting enough, though the pelting does non demo the architecture off. Back at the station I peruse the noticeboards. Local railway stations volition usually direct maintain data on local attractions, in addition to I abide by a photograph of something I'm real interested in, a Fertility Shrine.

I banking enterprise check alongside a taxi driver exterior the station in addition to he tells me its almost viii kilometers away. Damn!! H5N1 16km circular trip is a flake far for me to gibe in, equally I am already behind schedule on the day, therefore I add together the shrine to the listing of places to take in when side past times side I come upwards dorsum this way.

s raining heavily when I wake inward my womb TokyoTouristMap: H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 41 Yunomae to Hitoyoshi


The pelting becomes intermittent therefore alongside umbrella upwards I caput towards the side past times side temple. On the means out of the hamlet I terminate inward at a lilliputian Buddhist "chapel". It is a Daishi-do, venerating Kobo Daishi, in addition to it is entirely simply standing. It's a thatched edifice in addition to it's leaning in addition to twisted in addition to looks similar it won't end much longer.

I cross over the river, the Kumagawa. This is equally far upstream equally I volition go. Three days walk downward the river is Yatsushiro where I should endure inward 4 days time. I abide by the temple, Shozen-in, in addition to unusually in that location are a pair of truthful cat statues guarding the entrance, non lion-dogs (komainu), non foxes (kitsune), but cats.

Apparently in that location are quite a few temples in addition to shrines roughly Nippon that venerate particular, historical, cats. The primary edifice of the temple is fairly land in addition to typical, but side past times side to it is a lilliputian jewel. The wood is black, in addition to the roof is thatched, but the complicated woodwork of the eaves is covered inward brightly painted, colorful carvings. It's manifestly been lately renovated in addition to refurbished in addition to the sign informs me it is from early on inward the Edo Period.

s raining heavily when I wake inward my womb TokyoTouristMap: H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 41 Yunomae to Hitoyoshi


The pelting has stopped completely instantly therefore I kickoff off downward the valley, taking the fry route along the northern side. After a distich of kilometers in that location is a barrier across the route in addition to route unopen signs. I momentarily hesitate.

It is a ways dorsum to the end span over the river if I backtrack, but equally is usual inward situations similar this I presume the route is unopen to vehicles but on human foot I should endure able to larn through. For a distich of miles in that location is null - no houses or structures, simply the narrow route alongside river on 1 side in addition to steep forested hillside on the other.

When I create achieve the argue for the route closure it is equally I had expected, simply a flake of ditch excavation on the border of a hamlet therefore I tin walk through alongside no problem.

In the hamlet I come upwards across some other gem. H5N1 real elegant temple. It's real simple, a pocket-sized wooden rectangle alongside a large thatched roof overhanging on all sides. It reminds me of Fukuji, the oldest wooden edifice inward Nippon upwards inward Oita.

The interior of the temple is also extremely unproblematic inward plan, design, in addition to decoration. My resolve to come upwards dorsum in addition to explore this expanse farther is strengthened.

H5N1 lilliputian farther along the route I detour dorsum towards Taragi. In the develop end nighttime I saw a photograph of the shrine in addition to decided it was worth a visit. The shrine is fronted past times a large thatched gate asset a pair of Nio, the statues usually flora at temples.

Nio were widespread at shrines until the slowly 19th century when the regime artificially separated the Buddhas in addition to Kami. Up inward the Kunisaki Peninsula of Oita nio are all the same commonplace, but elsewhere non so.

For the residuum of the twenty-four hours I haul donkey for Hitoyoshi. I'm behind schedule therefore I create non allow myself to endure tempted past times diversions. Fortunately the weather condition is steadily improving. There is a lilliputian lite left equally I come upwards into the town therefore I brand a real quick take in to the major shrine in addition to tourist attraction of the town, Aoi Aso Shrine.

Aoi Aso Shrine besides has a thatched gate in addition to 1 thatched building. Across the route is 1 of the pilgrimage temples therefore I brand a quick take in in that location earlier heading off to abide by my room. There are iii to a greater extent than pilgrimage temples nearby therefore I volition base of operations myself hither for a few days.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 40

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Unopen To Kyushu Hateful Solar Daytime 41 Yunomae To Hitoyoshi. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions