Tokyo Tourist Map: Yoshie Takahashi

You did corking today.  I attended your concert over at the music hall inward Yokohama.  You didn't encounter me, only I was there, inward the terminal row,  dorsum there  ensconced inward the warm covert of a shadow.

 

Watching you lot strum along on that long as well as beautiful Japanese Koto was amazing.  Your pilus was then neatly adorned inward pins.  Your brand upward was flawless as well as your kimono was awe inspiring.   I was captivated past times your allure, as well as at the nimbleness of your fingers every bit they moved upward as well as downwards the strings.   I was carried off past times each chord to around other house inward fourth dimension - lost inward time.

 

Again, you lot did corking today.  You are a daughter  of Kochi, a prefecture famous for its many rivers of which noesis has flowed since fourth dimension immemorial.  So many corking luminaries bring come upward from where you lot were born. 

 

I never understood the urbanite modern twenty-four hours Yokohama born Japanese adult woman of today, as well as I suspect I never will.  Yoshie, you lot are a God alongside insects inward this reckon because you lot embody the principles of what it agency to live on Japanese.  You actually do. 

 I attended your concert over at the music hall inward Yokohama TokyoMap Yoshie Takahashi

 

This is the actual footage of her playing.  I recorded it from my iphone.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to zoom inward to conk a clear sentiment of her beautifulness.   Nevertheless, I captured the audio of her playing.


Sumber https://thesoulofjapan.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Tourist Map: Yoshie Takahashi. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions