Tokyo Tourist Map: My Novel Riedel Beer Glass

Today I picked upward my novel Riedel beer drinking glass from the Riedel drinking glass boutique at SOGO Dept. shop inward Yokohama.  I truly didn't computer programme on doing this today, but equally fate would accept it, I injure upward on the 4th flooring at this boutique.   I'm nonetheless scratching my caput equally to how I got there.

Today I picked upward my novel Riedel beer drinking glass from the Riedel drinking glass boutique at SOGO Dept TokyoMap My New Riedel Beer Glass

Along alongside drinking practiced sake(nihonshu), I also dear practiced beer in addition to wine.  I accept ever loved them.  I've exactly been on a hiatus for awhile.  Reason being, there's exactly equally good much practiced sake to imbibe in addition to I alone accept ane oral fissure in addition to ane overworked in addition to underpaid liver to spare.

 

The Riedel story goes dorsum generations.  It's ane of the, if non the finest vino glassware makers inward the the world in addition to has been since it made its big splash inward 1958 at the the world exhibition inward Brussels inward which at that fourth dimension was awarded alongside a "Grand Prix" for its creative in addition to striking design.  It has continued this legacy of excellence fifty-fifty nonetheless to this twenty-four hours equally beingness the hallmark of vino drinking glass making inward the modern Western world.

 

As the fellowship slogan goes " Shape Matters!"  I believe that alongside every practiced imbibe deserves a practiced vessel to imbibe it from.    The drinking glass is exactly the vessel which serves to elevate the drinking  experience.  Here inward Japan, the Japanese are also quite  fond of their drinking vessels, fifty-fifty equally far back  equally antiquity.  Drinking practiced sake requires either stoneware, forest ware, in addition to nowadays fifty-fifty glassware because there's a vino smash going on straight off over here.  Japanese palates are becoming to a greater extent than sophisticated. 

Today I picked upward my novel Riedel beer drinking glass from the Riedel drinking glass boutique at SOGO Dept TokyoMap My New Riedel Beer Glass
Beer glass

 

In this curt video you lot tin mail away witness me drinking a fine beer.  Notice at how the bubbles ascent from the bottom of the glass.  Look at the shape, the size, in addition to the design.  Plenty of room for the nose.  This loving cup was masterfully designed exactly for beer.  I can't lay the drinking glass down, it's because it  feels practiced inward my hand.  She's beautiful.

 

Take a expect at this pic:

Today I picked upward my novel Riedel beer drinking glass from the Riedel drinking glass boutique at SOGO Dept TokyoMap My New Riedel Beer Glass

 

This is the latest in addition to greatest inward beer  inward Nihon now.  It's called Coedo over at coedobrewery.com.  The site's inward both English linguistic communication in addition to Japanese in addition to then you lot tin mail away enjoy.  The beer's good, the drinking glass is better.  I added this painting for contrast.

 

 

This year, 2010, Japan's potable manufacture is beingness presented alongside newer in addition to to a greater extent than demanding challenges.  Sake, beer, in addition to vino are competing against each other because of consumer trends which  accept changed considerable inward the final decade whereby to a greater extent than in addition to to a greater extent than Japanese are opting for beer rather than Japanese sake others wine.  

 

 

In social club for many of these erstwhile breweries to endure they accept to expect for  ways to merge its historic menstruum erstwhile in addition to venerated national imbibe inward social club to cater to Western palates in addition to tastes.    Some are experimenting alongside drinking vessels, others alongside traditional Japanese drinking vessels, dissimilar in addition to unique sake, food, cheese,..etc.  In North America, Canadian based sake brewers are reinventing sake inward ways that appeal to a broader gain of demands past times doing things to sake unthinkable inward the motherland, yet accept turned out to live fantastic.

 

 

 

Things accept for sure changed.  The drinking vessel volition live a business office of that change, it volition live ane of the elements that define the agency inward which nosotros imbibe hither in addition to Nihon in addition to inward other countries. 


Sumber https://thesoulofjapan.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Tourist Map: My Novel Riedel Beer Glass. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions