Tokyo Tourist Map: Ane Sunday Summertime Afternoon

I don't know close you, but simply about of the nicest aromas during summertime inwards Nippon is the sea breeze, freshly grilled squid together with corn.   These iii combinations over a prissy tall frosty mug total of beer together with of flat an oyster or ii practice the perfect environs for summertime inwards this country.    

 but simply about of the nicest aromas during summertime inwards Nippon is the sea breeze TokyoMap One  Dominicus Summer Afternoon

I was dorsum inwards Enoshima i time to a greater extent than on road to Hakone.  I needed to accept a prissy luncheon earlier continuing my journey.  I had said to myself " should I consume at a eating theatre or a revolving sushi shop?"  Why the hell would I consume - in?   And on such a beautiful sunday afternoon. 

 but simply about of the nicest aromas during summertime inwards Nippon is the sea breeze TokyoMap One  Dominicus Summer Afternoon

From my tabular array I could run into a sea of Japanese people all along the Shonan Coast line.  It was an incredibly beautiful sight.  There was fifty-fifty a Hinomaru at total mast blowing inwards the breeze correct along the lifeguard shack.

 

No affair where you lot come inwards Nippon you lot tin larn delicious fish, together with therefore coming to Enoshima simply for non bad eats inwards non necessary.  I come upwardly hither for the atmosphere together with the seafood. 

 

I simply can't larn plenty of the smells.


Sumber https://thesoulofjapan.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Tourist Map: Ane Sunday Summertime Afternoon. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions