Tokyo Tourist Map: Letters From The Left

Conservative correct leaning piece:  Message from a lefty.



Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Right Wing Piece

Letters from the Left


[QUOTE=Yokohammer] Arrogant, presumptuous ... permit me guess: was your piddling center broken because you lot were discriminated against every bit a child? You're overcompensating big time, soul of Japan, in addition to it's non going to win you lot whatever friends, Japanese or non..[/QUOTE])

[ No, I conduct maintain never been discriminated against.   At to the lowest degree non that I was aware of].   

Pray tell, exactly how long conduct maintain you lot been here? Do you lot speak, read, in addition to write the linguistic communication good plenty to conduct maintain absorbed the culture's representative literary plant inward original form, for example? How nigh Nihon shoki? The Kojiki? In what capacity conduct maintain you lot worked amongst the Japanese, inside their ain organization in addition to for a substantial length of time, that has brought you lot such enlightenment? Through what social activities, other than drinking in addition to trying to score jukujo, conduct maintain you lot cooperated closely amongst the Japanese on a daily terra firma over a menstruum of years such that you lot mightiness genuinely sympathise how things operate here?


I conduct maintain been hither for a break of years.   I conduct maintain a mediocre ascendency of the Japanese language.    I cannot read a Japanese new inward Japanese, but I tin displace read children's books, thus Jukujo boy.   I seriously dubiousness many Japanese fifty-fifty interested inward the myths of the neat Kojiki in addition to Nihon Shoki.   One argue is for this is because of the score of difficulty amongst abstract  kanji characters.     Same could live on said nigh Roman myths inward that the linguistic communication used inward such classical texts are outdated in addition to abstract in addition to hard for many English linguistic communication speakers to follow, fifty-fifty inward translation.     But similar Roman myths, the Kojiki in addition to Nihon Shoki should live on cherished every bit neat literary plant in addition to preserved for futurity generations.    



I conduct maintain worked amongst the Japanese inward some capacity, but I produce non wishing to live on a role of their describe organization culture.    Why would anyone require to come upwards to Nihon for the sole purpose of working 10 hours a twenty-four hours inward monastic tell to sympathise what many of them endure from?   How things operate inward Nihon is to a greater extent than of a  consequence of modern excesses in addition to decadence.   If you lot attach whatever cultural relevance  to the moral in addition to social refuse of the province in addition to so  I volition conduct maintain to disagree amongst you.   If you lot intend that throwing your life away for the companionship is a Japanese virtue in addition to so I would likewise conduct maintain to disagree amongst you.    Bushido alludes to this inward ancient text inward which a human being / samurai should offering his life to his master.   And that if he should convey shame upon himself, or lose appear upwards he should commit ritual suicide.   In modern Japan, it is to a greater extent than convenient to saltation inward forepart of a educate in addition to inconvenience the lives of others if you lot experience compelled to commit suicide.     You only cannot compare men of virtue / samurai amongst the modern Japanese salaryman.      One was virtuous in addition to duty restrain past times honour whereas the other 1 is duty restrain to sit down at a desk in addition to quaff himself to decease until he either dies of a affliction or jumps inward forepart of a train.   It is purely a sickness of society, in addition to has cypher to produce amongst Japanese culture.    Work - until - you lot die,  is a distortion brought on past times modernization.    You cannot compare pre-industrial Nihon to the present.   


I am a passive observer of the Japanese, an outsider.   I intend this role suits me just fine, similar the residue of the expat community.    You are no exception either.   



You'd amend conduct maintain some damn adept credentials if you're going to run off at the oral cavity the agency you lot do, otherwise it would live on wiser to unopen the fuck upwards in addition to really accept some fourth dimension to report the civilisation spell you're here.

I intend I sympathise the civilisation to a point, an am all the same learning.   

(Why am I beingness so hard on you? Because you're exactly the form of overbearing, imperious fuckup who engenders racial hatred. Straight off the boat you're running approximately in addition to telling the natives how to behave, in addition to since they ordinarily won't tell you lot to your face, I will: they volition alone loathe you lot for it. You insult their intelligence, their integrity, in addition to their culture, in addition to you lot volition live on resented.[/QUOTE])


The truth hurts.    Why loathe the messenger?    You only cannot walk approximately totally oblivious to the cancer that is eating away at the pith of the acre here.  I am just every bit critical nigh my ain country.  I cannot allow a grown Japanese human being to walk approximately amongst a U.S.A. Navy chapeau without proverb something.   I cannot praise the actions of Japanese fathers who allow their children to participate inward Halloween in addition to Christmas without speaking up.    You are a Japanese, non a goddam gimp inward a gimp suit.           




As I conduct maintain already stated, I cannot sit down at a tabular array amongst a grouping of grown  salarymen types who all they desire to produce is utter nigh my penis in addition to my waist size.  This to me is disrespectful, stupid in addition to childish.   Grown men can't sit down at a tabular array in addition to conduct maintain a rational give-and-take is unopen to impossible hither in addition to you lot tell me I don't sympathise them?   Why inward the fuck would I desire to sympathise such a person!?   I promise they produce loathe me for telling the truth.  


 That's just similar this one-time Japanese human being I approached final year.   I ordered him to take away his American armed forces chapeau because I idea  it was sacrilegious to the people who died during the war, in addition to that these were the people who murdered in addition to raped his ain people.  How dare he pay homage to such atrocious men who murdered his ain people indiscriminately.  Better he vesture his ain country's armed forces regalia than to honour the people who murdered his ain people!   Nobody always came at him similar that.  How dumb tin displace a lx twelvemonth one-time human being live on to promote such a symbol of murder against his ain people!?   And you lot telephone phone me a loser for calling it similar I come across it!?










Sumber https://thesoulofjapan.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Tourist Map: Letters From The Left. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions