Tokyo Tourist Map: Akita Momma

I swear, this is the final time.   Coming off a really squeamish high from yesterday's postal service too dorsum for circular two, but this fourth dimension amongst a native Akita momma.   How the milk tastes depends a lot on what the woman raise eats.  Today was  carrots too rice, is what I picked up.   The milk flowed warmly too freshly from her pinkish nipples.







I mentioned before she's from Akita, but some other affair I wanted to highlight a flake is that Akita Prefecture has ever been associated amongst the "bijin" or "beauty" inwards English, too frequently times when go adverts postal service upward near this prefecture they similar to include a motion-picture exhibit of an "Akita Beauty."   I receive got been to Akita, too I tin flaming attest to the beauty.   In all fairness though, at that spot are beauties all over Japan, it's only that Akita Prefecture is good known for having the most,  according to pop opinion.


I went amongst her because of this fact, too because she had  some really large breast, too she  possessed the classic Japanese momma touching on I drool over.   That being:  Black hair, fair skinned, monster thick smoothen build clean thighs, too most of all, busty!    Tattoo free.


It was actually squeamish this fourth dimension around, too.     Her breasts were thus large that when lain even out on my face, they covered the whole circumference of it.   I had to come upward up for air every directly too then.   The i affair I actually enjoyed was her looking downwardly at me, every bit each thorax dangled too bobbled on my human face upward too unopen to my mouth.    I looked upward at her too every bit our eyes met nosotros began to part each others breathing, too rhythm.   Her eyes  were thus big, dark too beautiful,  and every bit milk began to menstruum again, she uttered some babe talk, too a few moans all piece looking deep into my eyes.    I noticed how perfect her olfactory organ was too.   Sometimes inwards life it's easier to run across things from the bottom up.   Her human face upward was flawless which exclusively served to fuel my passion fifty-fifty further.




The way she was crouched over me was similar a lioness protecting her cub.   It felt every bit if she were literally hiding me nether her breasts too feeding me her sweetness.  My left manus held on to her smoothen left muscular thigh where I could experience the tautness inwards the skin.  I loved it when she turned her caput slow from left to correct every bit if she was looking out for encroaching danger from afar.  I recall nosotros were both a trivial overwhelmed past times the whole experience, thus to glance away every directly too and then was natural.  She would utter the words "daijoubu"  and stretching the vowels for emphasis.   This discussion means, everything is ok, don't worry.   It was beautiful.   Then she would await dorsum downwardly at me inwards a gentle way - too and then giggle from fourth dimension to time.   It may receive got been the babe blueish knit cap I habiliment to these sessions.


I recall this is i of the charm points I harp on near over the harmony betwixt forcefulness too beauty.  I dear how a adult woman infuses the two, too thus masterfully in i lawsuit she has realized what role inwards the human relationship she is most comfortable assuming.     It takes a lot to endure a mother, too I variety of inwards a way pervert the concept of Japanese motherhood, but I experience at that spot is an chemical ingredient of beauty inwards my type of Japanese momma worship, since thus much emphasis is placed on anorexia too girly cuteness here, I experience I postulate to qualify my ain thought of beauty because if I don't create it, who else will?   I'm duty jump to counter the destructive nature of anorexic beauty, dove toed air headed conceptions that Japanese men tend to fawn over near feminine beauty.  


When I await at my moisture nurses breasts, images of Mt. Chokai appear inwards my mind's eye.   I receive got seen the graceful curved cast of this large mount inwards Akita.    Like when its outpouring waters come upward rushing downwardly afterward melting too replenishing the eco-system too providing H2O for sake brewers.  The odor of Kiritanpo inwards the air, freshly stewed.     The mornings are amazingly crisp too cool.  There's a mist floating off from a hot spa somewhere too that somehow mixes inwards amongst the odor of evergreen.   And too then there's the singing of birds too the rustling of leaves.    And too then it's the wholesome goodness of this Japanese momma.   The alive video feed for this momma is hither on Jukujo-tv.


The somebody of Japan

















Sumber https://thesoulofjapan.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Tourist Map: Akita Momma. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions