Tokyo Tourist Map: 藤沼湖: Fujinuma The Devestation



Fujinuma Park & Auto Campsite



The start few years I lived inwards Nihon I traveled extensively through-out Fukushima Prefecture inwards search of skillful food, neat hot spas, together with delicious sake.   My girl together with I had a existent passion for living inwards those days, together with yet create to this day.   

We were diehard campers dorsum then.  We camped inwards winter, spring, together with fifty-fifty autumn.  Cold conditions together with sometimes moisture conditions wasn't an obstruction for us, nosotros loved the neat outdoors.  It was inwards our blood.   There was no prefecture inwards Nihon to a greater extent than beautiful than Fukushima Prefecture for us.  It was the Earth of ramen, sake, beef, together with neat nature.  We never camped during summer.  

 Today at breakfast, i of my Jukujo moms broke the intelligence that the house was no longer the same afterward the March 11th disaster together with that it hasn't  been restored, only a-washed inwards mud.  I was disheartened to listen that the house had been wiped out past times the March 11th tsunami.  I had no sentiment the house was effected.  In the video below is what's left a washed out motorcar park.  I was devastated.  

Before the March 11th Earthquake together with Tsunami


藤沼湖

Fujinuma                         After, together with what's left is below



Before the disaster, Fujinuma was lush together with total of green.  Natural hot springs were all over the place.
Auto Campsite alongside my ruddy Honda Civil Ferio together with Staggs Gear

Our Tent.  The pole yous come across is a ability outlet.
Actual Park
It was a beautiful common together with motorcar campsite.

Words couldn't limited how I felt during breakfast, together with I wasn't aware that the floods pushed inwards this deep inland.   I had hence many memories washed away past times woman bring upwards natures wrath.    This common volition endure missed!   During the earthquake the dam gave agency together with the whole house was flooded together with has non been rebuilt.   This was i of the best together with good hold auto-camps I bring been to.  




View Larger Map
Sumber https://thesoulofjapan.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Tourist Map: 藤沼湖: Fujinuma The Devestation. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions