Tokyo Tourist Map: Echigo Yuzawa Inwards The Summer


So I larn a text from 1 of my woman somebody friends upward at that spot in addition to she asks " when are y'all coming dorsum upward here?"   So, I popped opened upward my calendar in addition to Wed was open, all day.   I had no work.   I replied in addition to told her Wed adjacent week.    She said what a shame because she had to larn to Nagaoka, the adjacent major develop hub on the Joestsu Line, on that solar daytime on household unit of measurement business, in addition to that weekends would've been improve for her.  

The argue for me telling y'all this is because, fifty-fifty if things create non piece of employment out sometimes, specially amongst other peoples schedules, I never alter my course of written report of action.    I could've stayed downwards inward Yokohama afterwards she replied amongst that note, but y'all know, I have got had other similar cancellations inward the past times for similar reasons.   People piece of employment on weekdays.    Only the elderly in addition to retired accept onsen jaunts on weekdays, non working men.   For me, this is past times blueprint equally I endeavor to avoid the crowds.   Weekends are but also crowded in addition to expensive.   So I went anyway.  

I recall y'all should hold back at it both ways.   Firstly, this is Echigo Yuzawa, a identify written close inward books in addition to magazines, a identify amongst an abundance of natural beauty.  A identify amongst its ain charm.   And sure, it could in all probability live on enjoyed amongst companionship, past times all means.... , but it is non the solely way to savour traveling.    A wonderful sense is non necessarily hinged on the demand to live on amongst someone, nor to verbalise that sense away.   I similar solo travel, too.   I tend to focus much to a greater extent than on the surroundings, the sights, in addition to the sounds.  I focus on what's around me more.    So I instead of canceling I booked a hotel upward at the Sakura Tei


I typically similar visiting this piece of employment of Nihon inward the wintertime because I had felt it was to a greater extent than beautiful than whatever other season.   I was wrong.   Summer is but equally beautiful.   The master images are sharper than what's here, but y'all larn the point.

On the way up, did my usual.   I started off amongst a beer breakfast from Tokyo Station 3 tall ones in addition to a bento box ( tiffin box).   After my arrival, I stopped through Kijimaya, my favorite hegisoba shob for the park sake in addition to noodle worship.



The hegisoba, which I wrote close here on my wintertime serial of Koide.    You tin forcefulness out sort of compare the ii seasons.    At whatever rate,  I finished upward in addition to looked around the newly renovated Ponshukan, which is the sake & souvenir centre also located inward the station.    It had undergone renovation for 3 months, I think.   They completed moved everything around in addition to made the identify hold back fifty-fifty nicer than before.
Here the iPhone is a fleck shaky because I am walking in addition to talking.    For 500 yen, you'll have 5 tokens in addition to a sake loving cup that y'all tin forcefulness out utilization to sample sake.   In the video you'll meet this.   Plus, there's a trivial history close sake inward this portion in addition to how its made.    Afterwards, I headed over to the visitor's centre in addition to grabbed a map in addition to and thus headed over to the ropeway, but earlier that I chatted it upward amongst a few ladies who were from Tokyo.


The Echigo Yuzawa Ropeway is close 1500 yen roundtrip, in addition to amongst some commanding views.

At the Yuzawa Kogen Ropeway centre y'all tin forcefulness out savour java in addition to video games.   It's got a eating seat in addition to tons of costless brochures amongst maps.

The ride upward is scenic amongst some amazing views of the entire valley.    When Autumns inward total swing I recall it'll hold back nice.    All seasons it looks wonderful upward here.




The temps.  were perfect upward here.   Cool winds, a trivial balmy, perfect conditions for growing delicious rice in addition to whole grains in addition to vegetables some of the best.    I couldn't of chosen a improve solar daytime to come upward up hither again.   I am certain glad I didn't allow myself to sit down at home, happy I kept my plan.

Once the auto got to the top, I walked  round for a bit.   I have got never been that much into flowers, but I create have got to admit, the alpine flowers were absolutely gorgeous.   I saw thus many cosmos varietals it was similar I was inward a dream world.     Saw a quite a few elderly couples out in addition to about.  I tin forcefulness out meet how a identify similar this could evoke some passions.


I shot these inward Raw but had to convert them to JPG inward social club to larn them onto blogger, thus that's why I lost some of the sharpness.    I didn't desire to have got to cut the tiffs.    The originals are much better!




At the top of this one thousand meter plateau is something for everybody.   I was surprised to meet a jungle gym
I tin forcefulness out meet the Japanese mom inward the forest housing at the top.   Looks similar a slap-up identify for families, couples, in addition to the elderly.   I tin forcefulness out but imagine inward the wintertime the mount inward the dorsum packed on amongst white powdery snow.      I played around a fleck amongst a cross filter.


After walking around a bit, I worked upward some other appetite, but this fourth dimension for something a trivial European.   Brick oven pizza in addition to wine.   Here's a brusque snippet of the approach.

Watch equally I ascend upward the colina inward a champaign total of cosmos in addition to off to the left is this gorgeous Alpine Villa.  The video clip was shot using an iPhone elongated to narrow your DOF in addition to centre your focus on the principal point,  panorama is sometimes used.


I took this painting because napoli is my favorite sort of pizza in addition to I dear Italian olive oil.   After finishing a bottle of ruby from Tuscana, I headed over to the pes bathroom hot spa to accept inward my final views earlier check-in.

Lunch amongst god inward the cosmos was great!




Sumber https://thesoulofjapan.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Tourist Map: Echigo Yuzawa Inwards The Summer. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions