Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Closed To Kyushu 24-Hour Interval 76 Kashi To Munakata

A Walk Around Kyushu
Day 76, Fri March 28th, 2014
Kashi to Munakata

I wake early, filled amongst anticipation at the prospect of finishing my epic walk or together with thus Kyushu. It's taken to a greater extent than than 2 months out of the yesteryear twelvemonth or so, today beingness the 76th solar daytime of walking, but also each leg of the walk has entailed some other 2 days to teach downwardly to Kyushu together with to teach dorsum home, together with factoring inwards the amount of fourth dimension I've spent on query together with planning, this walk has been a large chunk of my life for the yesteryear year.

I induce got a long agency to become today together with thus I caput off when it is merely getting low-cal inwards the clear sky. My outset port of telephone phone is Hakozaki Shrine, a few kilometers due north of Hakata. By the fourth dimension I teach in that place the Sun is upwards together with in that place are perfect weather condition for photography amongst deep, long shadows together with golden light. The principal gate, at the goal of a long approach agency that leads to the sea, is most impressive.

 filled amongst anticipation at the prospect of finishing my epic walk or together with thus Kyushu TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 76 Kashi to Munakata


It has a massive roof. The base of operations of the gate measures nearly xl foursquare meters, but the roof covers 275 foursquare meters. Hakozaki Shrine is most good known for having been burned to the reason during the Mongol invasion inwards 1274. From hither I caput due north together with accept a small-scale detour off my route to view some other major shrine, Kashii Jingu, which I had never been to before.

The grounds of the shrine are large amongst several large ponds together with large trees. The gate is supposed to endure worth a await but unfortunately its covered inwards scaffolding together with bluish tarps. The shrine is associated amongst the mythical "empress" Jingu together with her husband, Chuai. Some sources nation that Chuai is buried here, together with others nation Jingu erected the shrine to pacify his soul. He died nigh here, but inwards the Meiji Period when the authorities laid upwards nearly creating the modern majestic system, they decided his tomb was upwards inwards the Yamato area, though in that place was absolutely no historical or textual testify for it.

It's turned out to endure a glorious day, together with in that place are lots of visitors enjoying the cherry blossoms. From hither my route heads due north along a principal together with busy road, together with equally I induce got been spending also much fourth dimension exploring shrines I determine to cheat together with hop on a train. At Fukuma I caput off inwards search of temple publish 86, Kaishinji.

 filled amongst anticipation at the prospect of finishing my epic walk or together with thus Kyushu TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 76 Kashi to Munakata


When I abide by it I am completely surprised to abide by Tony, the Australian bike pilgrim, there! I had idea he was good finished yesteryear now, but plainly he had some detours to brand to temples he missed agency dorsum at the start of the pilgrimage. The priest's married adult woman who was signing Tony's postage book, is also surprised. I am sure enough in that place had been no unusual pilgrims coming to the temple before, together with right away she had 2 of them, together with she refused to believe that nosotros were non travelling together. Tony heads off. He'll goal inwards an hr or so, but I volition endure a few hours behind him.

On my agency to Kaishinji I notice the large torii together with approach to Miyajidake Shrine merely upwards the road, together with fifty-fifty though I induce got been in that place earlier I accept the small-scale detour. It's some other shrine associated amongst Jingu, together with the kofun (burial mound), which dates from the sixth to seventh centuries has yielded many grave goods that are right away National Treasures.

 filled amongst anticipation at the prospect of finishing my epic walk or together with thus Kyushu TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 76 Kashi to Munakata


I don't accept the fourth dimension to explore the grounds, but marvel at the huge shimenawa hanging inwards front end of the principal hall. I approximate it is the minute largest inwards Japan. After the ane at Izumo Taisha in Izumo, Shimane. I caput off towards the adjacent temple.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 75 Part II

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 76 Part II

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Closed To Kyushu 24-Hour Interval 76 Kashi To Munakata. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions