Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: Japan Truthful Cat Network

One solar daytime during our recent trip to Japan, my immature adult woman as well as I rode the develop to Okinashima Station inwards Fukushima. Then nosotros began walking past times tended fields as well as opened upwards spaces, nether what seemed an enormous, infinite sky.

 my immature adult woman as well as I rode the develop to Okinashima Station inwards Fukushima TokyoTouristMap: Nippon Cat Network


On the terra firma were scattered seed pods as well as leaves, as well as nearby grew tumble blooms as well as roughly daikon poking out of the dirt. We stopped inwards surprise when nosotros saw a sign alert us close bears. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 automobile sped past times as well as the air current kicked up, simply generally it was quiet.

 my immature adult woman as well as I rode the develop to Okinashima Station inwards Fukushima TokyoTouristMap: Nippon Cat Network

We appeared to bring covered roughly distance. Looking ahead, I noticed an former identify as well as wondered aloud, "Is that the place?" I was joking, simply turns out it genuinely was our destination: The Nippon Cat Network.

 my immature adult woman as well as I rode the develop to Okinashima Station inwards Fukushima TokyoTouristMap: Nippon Cat Network

Every calendar month I brand a donation to The Nippon Cat Network, a pet rescue organization. When nosotros decided to come upwards to Fukushima I was able to come upwards for a visit, as well as nosotros were greeted warmly past times the staff of volunteers. They graciously invited us within as well as took us on a tour. We went upstairs where the cats inhabit 3 bedrooms.

 my immature adult woman as well as I rode the develop to Okinashima Station inwards Fukushima TokyoTouristMap: Nippon Cat Network


The cats are divided past times temperament as well as especial needs. Each sleeping room has a twin-size bed amongst a canvas draped over it inwards a agency for the cats to bring a quiet, nighttime identify to hide. There are opened upwards cages, wooden cubbyholes, raised truthful cat walkways, toys, food, as well as catboxes for each grouping of felines. The windows bring been built onto as well as screened as well as hence the cats exceed away to savour "the outdoors" inwards safety. We were thrilled to pet the cats as well as pass fourth dimension amongst them.

It was readily apparent that the volunteers are fond of their charges - at that spot is no query that all the cats are loved as well as cared for. Even if a truthful cat is non adopted, I imagine she would alive a happy life inwards the shelter. And 1 to a greater extent than affair - I had packed a especial handbag for the cats when I left the States. I brought blanket fabric, a tin mail away opener (a cat's best friend if always at that spot was one), Dawn dish washing lather (per request), 2 big bags of truthful cat treats, as well as a grommet tool fix (to brand truthful cat hammocks, I was told!) I was happy to help, as well as I was relieved to walk unencumbered on the agency dorsum to the station.

 my immature adult woman as well as I rode the develop to Okinashima Station inwards Fukushima TokyoTouristMap: Nippon Cat Network


Nippon Cat Network
3285-1 Osada, Notsukekami
Inawashiro, Fukushima
Tel: 0242 23 9339

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: Japan Truthful Cat Network. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions