Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Or In Addition To Thus Kyushu Solar Daytime 68 Yoshii To Hirado

A Walk Around Kyushu
Day 68, Yoshii to Hirado Part 1
Th March 20th, 2014

So I am dorsum inwards Sasebo to start out the concluding leg of my walk roughly Kyushu next an 88 temple pilgrimage roughly the island. On this leg I volition terminal amongst Nagasaki Prefecture, together with then dip dorsum into Saga Prefecture, earlier heading into Fukuoka together with to the concluding destination at Munakata.

 So I am dorsum inwards Sasebo to start out the concluding leg of my walk roughly Kyushu next an  TokyoTouristMap: H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 68 Yoshii to Hirado
Ohashikannon-ji Great Bridge
I started on Christmas Day virtually xv months agone together with require keep walked during each of the seasons. As I require keep began each leg of the walk I require keep been excited, but starting this concluding leg the excitement is mixed amongst other feelings including relief but likewise regret that it volition shortly live on finished. Not to worry I require keep my adjacent pilgrimage already lined up.

I accept an early on develop out of Sasebo upwardly to Yoshii where I finished a few weeks ago. I tin meet the temple on the hillside but amongst fresh legs am non bothered past times the climb. On the hillside inwards front end of the temple is a large children's playground. The primary edifice of Ohashikannon-ji is made of concrete but its proportions, depression together with broad amongst a flared roof, larn far quite elegant.

Draped across the front end of the edifice is a broad mantle inwards the v colors of Buddhism, purple, white, red, yellow, & green, together with amongst 2 lanterns either side of the steps it likewise contributes to its elementary elegance. Inside the hall, which is comparatively low-cal compared to most temples, an older lady is busy setting out offerings together with arranging things.

The colored banner hung on the edifice suggests to me that a festival is to accept house subsequently hence I do non pester hither amongst questions. On the primary altar is a fine statue of Fudo Myo, together with off to 1 side a "shinto" altar flanked past times 2 play a joke on statues. In the middle is a modest statue of a coiled serpent of a type I oft meet connected to Benzaiten.

Behind the primary hall is a smaller, wooden hall together with the priest's household together with from hither a rock path lined amongst statues leads upwardly the mount to where the namesake of the temple lies. Ohashi way "Great Bridge," together with a small way behind the temple is a huge natural brace spanning an opening inwards the cliff. Soaring virtually lx meters above, the sandstone brace is dissever into 2 for most of its span. I would approximate it to live on unopen to 100 meters wide. Down below numerous statues together with altars are laid into the cliff face.

Fudo Myo of course of educational activity makes an appearance. I require keep a long distance I desire to encompass today together with its overcast together with cool hence I should live on able to brand a practiced mensuration hence I caput dorsum downward the colina together with kickoff to caput upwardly the primary route towards Hirado to the north.

 So I am dorsum inwards Sasebo to start out the concluding leg of my walk roughly Kyushu next an  TokyoTouristMap: H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 68 Yoshii to Hirado
Tabira Church
It's a 2 lane road, sometimes amongst sidewalk, sometimes not. It goes upwardly together with downward inwards places but to a greater extent than downward equally it heads to the body of body of water at Emukae. After Emukae the route starts to climb away from the coast. There is cypher of interest, or rather cypher to effort me to detour together with explore, together with I am glad when I tin larn off the primary route together with caput towards Tabira Church.

I am much to a greater extent than comfortable walking these dorsum roads. They air current roughly modest hills together with cross modest valleys, offering unlike views amongst almost every turn. There is likewise almost no traffic. Getting closer to the church building I operate past times past the Tabira Insect Museum which does non await equally if it e'er gets busy. Tabira Church is a large cerise brick construction designed past times Tetsukawa Yosuke, similar many of the churches inwards this area, together with was completed inwards 1917. On an overcast twenty-four hours similar today it does non await special, but within it is vivid together with airy amongst lots of stained glass.

 So I am dorsum inwards Sasebo to start out the concluding leg of my walk roughly Kyushu next an  TokyoTouristMap: H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 68 Yoshii to Hirado
Bridge to Hirado
The isle of Hirado, visible across the straits, is habitation to many churches equally it was historically 1 of the places the Japanese Christians hid out during the menstruation of Christianity's suppression from the 17th to 19th centuries. From the church building it's only a one-half lx minutes walk to the large cerise brace that crosses over to Hirado where the adjacent 2 temples of the pilgrimage are located.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 67

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 68 Part II

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Or In Addition To Thus Kyushu Solar Daytime 68 Yoshii To Hirado. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions