Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: To No Hetsuri

塔のへつり

For a few years at i time I convey gazed upon a beautiful scene of Nihon via a live, outdoor spider web cam at www.shimogo-live.jp. My favorite persuasion shows some interesting cliffs higher upwardly water. I didn't know where it was located, but I knew I wanted to become there. I was thrilled when my immature adult woman said that this place, To no Hetsuri, was located inward Shimogo Town inside Fukushima Prefecture as well as was accessible past times train.

 For a few years at i time I convey gazed upon a beautiful scene of Nihon via a alive TokyoTouristMap: To no Hetsuri


To no Hetsuri translates inward a few ways, but my favorite is "dangerous cliff past times the river." I didn't know this until later. The cliffs are made of tuff that has been eroded past times wind, rain, as well as millions of years. All the rocks as well as towers convey been given names - for example, there's Lion Tower as well as Goma Tower, Folding Screen Rock as well as Sumo Arena Rock, amidst the many others.

To instruct in that location nosotros took the Aizu Railway. Once you lot instruct inward at the halt it's a brusk walk to the cliffs. The twenty-four hours nosotros visited was crisp as well as cold. Acorns as well as dry out fallen leaves covered the ground, as well as the trees inward their autumn colors were glorious.

To attain the cliffs nosotros had to cross a recess yoke hovering over the Okawa River. The infinitesimal my human foot touched downwardly the yoke wobbled as well as began to swing to as well as fro. The sides were less than waist level, as well as I began to realize that an accidental collision alongside some other individual could post me plunging toward the water. But I kept going, fifty-fifty though an alarmed feeling was starting fourth dimension to spread over me. Hasn't that been called "The Gift of Fear?"

 For a few years at i time I convey gazed upon a beautiful scene of Nihon via a alive TokyoTouristMap: To no Hetsuri


But I had been waiting a long fourth dimension for this, therefore I stumbled on to the other side as well as at final - I was on the cliffs. Upon reaching my goal, I all of a precipitous realized it would endure much, much easier to autumn from the cliffs into the mutual frigidity Osawa. And I started thinking, how are people inward Nihon fifty-fifty allowed to create this? In the United States of America of America in that location would only endure no way.

And soundless everyone around me seemed comfortable. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 immature adult woman decided to sit down inward a hanging tree branch as well as role it similar a swing field she posed for a picture. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 small-scale tyke was spinning around as well as around until her woman raise told her to stop.

 For a few years at i time I convey gazed upon a beautiful scene of Nihon via a alive TokyoTouristMap: To no Hetsuri


My daughter, a cautious type, said that fifty-fifty though nosotros could both swim, if nosotros did autumn as well as therefore nosotros would convey to ride dorsum to Aizu Wakamatsu inward moisture clothing as well as everybody would stare at us. Well! Of course of report world humiliation would endure far worse than falling in. We were careful as well as stayed dry. And nosotros were really grateful for the chance to view this natural national monument.

 For a few years at i time I convey gazed upon a beautiful scene of Nihon via a alive TokyoTouristMap: To no Hetsuri

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: To No Hetsuri. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions