Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Roughly Kyushu 24-Hour Interval 73 Karatsu To Chikuzenfukae

A Walk Around Kyushu
Day 73, Karatsu to Chikuzenfukae
Tuesday March 25th, 2014

While inwards Karatsu I had i to a greater extent than pilgrimage temple to catch in addition to I every bit good wanted to catch some of the tourist sites, in addition to every bit I was upwards in addition to nigh earlier they opened I starting fourth dimension visited the chief shrine of the town, non surprisingly named Karatsu Jinja.

 While inwards Karatsu I had i to a greater extent than pilgrimage temple to catch in addition to I every bit good wanted to catch som TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 73 Karatsu to Chikuzenfukae


It was interesting enough, alongside plenty of smaller shrines in addition to statuary to a greater extent than or less to satisfy me, in addition to yesteryear then, simply across the road, the Hikiyama Museum opened up. On display were some of the large floats that conduct maintain business office inwards the town's Kunchi Festival. Shaped similar demons, dragons, samurai helmets, etc the floats are quite impressive, dramatic, in addition to colorful. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 running soundtrack of the festival music in addition to screens showing videos of previous festivals helped to exercise some atmosphere.

Next terminate was the Takatori Mansion close the beach. The Takatori made their coin from coal, in addition to their mansion was, similar many similar mansions, a combination of traditional Japanese in addition to Western styles. There was an entry fee into the chief family that I declined to fork out in addition to contented myself alongside wandering the grounds in addition to some of the outbuildings. Nearby was a smaller mansion of purely Japanese architectural style, in addition to it was costless to enter.

 While inwards Karatsu I had i to a greater extent than pilgrimage temple to catch in addition to I every bit good wanted to catch som TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 73 Karatsu to Chikuzenfukae


My side yesteryear side port of telephone shout out upwards was a small, almost unknown, museum inwards the W of the town, built to display the archeological remains of the earliest known rice paddies inwards Japan. Rice was introduced into Nihon through this business office of Kyushu, in addition to I am actually surprised that this house is non to a greater extent than good known considering the primacy of rice inwards Japanese self identity.

Time to caput on in addition to on my agency out of town I terminate at Teramachi, "Temple Town", a closely packed grouping of temples. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 few of the temples are quite appealing in addition to i has a grouping of statues that seem to move non-Buddhist in addition to that includes the undersea Dragon King.

Daisho-in, temple 81 of the pilgrimage is a modern, concrete temple, in addition to unusually, in all likelihood to brand purpose of the express space, has used the roof of i of the buildings to lay out statues in addition to an altar to Kobo Daishi, the "patron saint" of the pilgrimage in addition to the founder of Shingon Buddhism. Time to caput upwards the coast.

When I woke this morning time I was feeling a niggling nether the weather, in addition to things conduct maintain non improved since then. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 niggling achey in addition to weak, alert signs of a mutual frigidness or flu. The starting fourth dimension few kilometers out of town is along the coast road, alongside the bounding main on my left in addition to a thick stand upwards of pines to my right. The coast in addition to hence veers north.

 While inwards Karatsu I had i to a greater extent than pilgrimage temple to catch in addition to I every bit good wanted to catch som TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 73 Karatsu to Chikuzenfukae


By early on afternoon I am able to instruct out the chief coast route in addition to caput into the foothills to discovery temple 106, Shinkoin. It has some of late constructed buildings in addition to a few squeamish statues in addition to a pocket-size garden behind. It is quite opened upwards in addition to lacking inwards large trees which strikes me every bit unusual. On my agency dorsum downwardly to the coast route I terminate inwards at a shrine. Halfway upwards the flying of rock steps is a smaller shrine in addition to I am delighted to discovery it contains a twain of "fertility" stones representing the virile somebody in addition to woman somebody sexual organs. I conduct maintain constitute a few of this type of fertility shrine on my walk to a greater extent than or less Kyushu, but non every bit many every bit I was expecting. I suspect in that place are to a greater extent than of them farther inland, farther from "civilization."

I terminate inwards at a funky beachfront java store in addition to residuum upwards for a while. I am the solely customer. Whatever malady my trunk is undergoing.... my trunk is weak in addition to aching, my caput feels thick... I cause upwards one's hear that the best cure is residuum hence I caput to the side yesteryear side station, Chikuzenfukae. As I walk into the waiting room who should I run across sitting in that place but Tony, the Australian wheel pilgrim. When I met upwards alongside him a few days agone inwards Sasebo I was somewhat ahead of him on the pilgrimage, but he has right away caught up. It's variety of disappointing every bit I was hoping to move the starting fourth dimension non-Japanese pilgrim to complete this pilgrimage but I am going to move pipped at the post. I'll conduct maintain to settle for beingness the starting fourth dimension non-Japanese to walk it. I conduct maintain the side yesteryear side prepare into Hakata where I am going to base of operations myself for the concluding few days.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 72

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 74

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Roughly Kyushu 24-Hour Interval 73 Karatsu To Chikuzenfukae. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions