Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Roughly Kyushu 24-Hour Interval 37 Satsuma Sendai To Sogi No Taki

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 37
Satsuma Sendai to Sogi no Taki
Th Nov 21st, 2013

After a iii calendar month intermission I am dorsum inward Kyushu to cash inward one's chips along my walk. This leg volition accept me from Satsuma Sendai to Kumamoto.

 After a iii calendar month intermission I am dorsum inward Kyushu to cash inward one's chips along my walk TokyoTouristMap: H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 37 Satsuma Sendai to Sogi no Taki


For the rootage few days I volition roughly follow the Sendai River upstream in addition to briefly re-enter Miyazaki. Then its over some mountains in addition to iii days next the Kuma River downstream to the coast at Yatsushiro, thus direct northward to Kumamoto. It's slow November, in addition to the fall colors conduct keep started where I live, only hither inward the warmer due south they come upward much afterwards only I am hoping every bit I larn into the mountains I volition live on rewarded amongst a fine palette of colors for my photos.

With entirely a calendar month until the shortest days of the twelvemonth the days are non really long thus I am upward good earlier the Sun in addition to brand a see to the chief shrine of Sendai, Nitta Shrine. On top of a colina overlooking the river spell I am at the shrine the Sun comes up. I start to caput upward river towards the rootage of today's 2 pilgrimage temples. I climb upward to the embankment from the chief route in addition to walk along it. The mist floating over the river starts to sparse in addition to terminate off.

By lunchtime I arrive at temple seat out 46, Hojyoji, a fairly large temple in addition to behind it a laid of 88 statues laid along a wooded path, a miniature Shikoku pilgrimage.

Walking downwards the colina along a farm route on my agency to bring together the chief route along the river I come upward across a tanokami - a rice paddy god. The expanse I am heading inward to is famous for tanokami and I'm glad to live on able to honor ane already.

It's entirely 8 kilometers to the side past times side temple, Satsumayakushiji, only to arrive at it I conduct keep to function out the river in addition to follow the chief road. It's a smaller temple, inward a modern concrete building, only at that topographic point is a small-scale cave amongst an altar correct side past times side to it. Because I am non carrying a Nokyocho, a volume for getting temple stamps in, I frequently don't larn to run into the priest, which is sometimes a shame every bit I can't inquire virtually things.

 After a iii calendar month intermission I am dorsum inward Kyushu to cash inward one's chips along my walk TokyoTouristMap: H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 37 Satsuma Sendai to Sogi no Taki


From hither the route heads northward eastward towards Miyazaki, only I am going to accept a detour northward dorsum to the river to see Sogi no Taki Falls. The route starts to air current into the mountains, in addition to I function past times some other tanokami past times the side of the road.

Soon the sidewalk disappears in addition to at that topographic point are a lot of trucks, thus when I function past times a omnibus halt that tells me at that topographic point is a omnibus inward 10 minutes I create upward one's heed to accept it. Once I larn off the omnibus at that topographic point is withal a v kilometer walk to the waterfalls in addition to the Sun is almost to the horizon. I desire to larn at that topographic point spell it is withal lite thus I tin larn some photos, thus I force myself a piffling likewise difficult in addition to line a musculus inward my leg.

Grimacing I force on in addition to produce inward fact arrive at the falls - frequently described every bit "the Niagara of the Orient" - spell at that topographic point is withal sunlight. With a bunch of small-scale falls across a 120 meter broad drib inward the river, it is pretty enough, only to equate it amongst the mighty Niagara Falls is a chip much. Like calling a small-scale 100 meter high colina inward Wales "the Welsh Mt Fuji". The Japanese seem obsessed amongst making comparisons.

There is a large common side past times side to the falls, in addition to it is famous for autumn colors. Tomorrow is a large festival hither thus masses of floodlights are beingness ready to illuminate the trees, along amongst tents in addition to stages.

I had hoped to slumber inward the common only amongst thus much equipment some at that topographic point is a safety cabin ready amongst 24 hr guards thus I must become to invention B. Across the river on a serenity side route is a small-scale shrine. Recently rebuilt on a concrete foundation, it provides a shelf nether the overhanging roof where I tin lay out my bed for the night.

Once it's black I take in them testing the lighting over inward the common thus caput over in addition to a larn a few shots of lit upward trees, thus fourth dimension to slumber in addition to travail in addition to heal my limping leg.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 36

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Roughly Kyushu 24-Hour Interval 37 Satsuma Sendai To Sogi No Taki. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions