Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Unopen To Kyushu Solar Daytime 34 Ei To Chiran

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 34
Ei to Chiran
Sabbatum August 3rd, 2013

I'm upwards in addition to out the door patch it is even hence dark. Its to a greater extent than than 30km to where I accept a room booked for the nighttime in addition to yesteryear the middle of the solar daytime I know I volition survive slowing downwards due to the heat.

The primary route is pretty placidity only equally it turns to the W the heaven is lightening in addition to the traffic picks up. For some hours my route is pretty much straight W towards Makurazaki. To the due south the horizon is even hence dominated yesteryear the distinctive outline of Mount Kaimondake.

m upwards in addition to out the door patch it is even hence black TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 34 Ei to Chiran

The forenoon is generally uneventful in addition to i time I hit Shirasawa I leave of absence the coast route in addition to caput inland towards Mt. Kunimi. There are dozens in addition to dozens of mountains named Kunimi inward Japan. The scream agency "view the land," hence it's non actually surprising.

On the slopes of this i is a fairly novel temple, Daikokuji, release 97 on this pilgrimage. As I climb the approach route I run yesteryear a large, brightly painted Buddhist statue, in addition to hence a picayune after some other half-completed one. They are non made yesteryear "artists" - equally inward elite fine art, rather they are "folk" fine art - which I honour a somewhat denigrating term.

When I hit the gate I am met yesteryear a lady friend amongst a shaved head, a nun I presume, who seems surprised that anyone would walk this pilgrimage route. In the grounds of the temple I run across many to a greater extent than brightly painted statues, to a greater extent than than 100 inward total, only the most surprising matter is that at that topographic point are lots of people here.

It's an active temple, something quite unusual. So much temple Buddhism inward Japan instantly is purely concerned amongst "funeral Buddhism," only hither are people even hence engaged inward Buddhist practice.

From hither the adjacent pilgrimage temple is virtually straight north, close the coast, only I desire to see Chiran inward the middle of the Satsuma Peninsula, hence caput off inward that direction.

From this high upwards I tin brand out a large isle on the hazy horizon that looks similar it should survive Yakushima Island. The expanse unopen to hither is a large tea growing area.

m upwards in addition to out the door patch it is even hence black TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 34 Ei to Chiran

Tea is grown most places inward Japan, only everywhere I've seen it it has been small-scale scale in addition to non mechanized, only hither the fields of tea are huge, in addition to dotted amongst tall poles amongst fans on top, I presume to movement the air in addition to halt frost on the coldest days of the twelvemonth much similar citrus orchards. It seems the harvesting is done mechanically amongst foreign looking machines.

I run yesteryear through a hamlet in addition to halt at a picayune hamlet store. The shelves were generally empty. Probably the alone things inward stock are what the owners friends buy. I honour a chocolate bar - I dare non await at the decease appointment - I am certain the store does non brand whatsoever money. There are no other stores nearby, nor convenience stores, only exhibit most people accept cars in addition to create their shopping inward towns.

I suspect the really sometime lady who served me is the possessor in addition to she has likely ran the store her whole life. I larn exterior in addition to larn a mutual frigidness drinkable from the vending machine in addition to squat downwards inward the shade. She comes out of the store amongst a small-scale chair in addition to insists I role it.

As I approach Chiran the sides of the route are lined amongst stone lanterns, i for each of the kamikaze pilots from the Chiran airfield that died. The museum to the Special Attack Squadron is i of the reasons I wanted to see Chiran. I wanted to run across how the enquiry of state of war retentiveness is handled there.

There are a lot of places that glorify the war, in addition to a few that are critical of it. It turns out, inward my opinion, this identify glorifies it. Lots of national flags, in addition to no cite at all of what a senseless in addition to useless waste materials of life it all was. Quite a disturbing in addition to depressing place. I am glad to leave of absence the museum in addition to larn into town in addition to an air-conditioned room in addition to the run a jeopardy to create some laundry.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 33

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 35

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Unopen To Kyushu Solar Daytime 34 Ei To Chiran. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions