Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: Fukuoka Blog

When I excogitation a trip to Nihon I similar to detect out equally much equally I tin nearly the places nosotros desire to visit. I bring traveled to the Earth many times as well as I left the guide books behind a long fourth dimension ago.

When I excogitation a trip to Nihon I similar to detect out equally much equally I tin nearly the places nosotros desire t TokyoTouristMap: Fukuoka Blog


Instead, I seek data via Japan-related spider web sites as well as read opinions from online blogs as well as journals. Recently my miss discovered a weblog penned past times "Unagiinu" - a Fukuoka native who writes her posts inwards English!

Since nosotros would last staying inwards Fukuoka Prefecture for many days, our involvement was piqued as well as nosotros were hooked at nowadays past times the championship - "The Least Useful Guide to Fukuoka." Given the proliferation of larger-than-life egos living through the internet, Unagiinu's self-deprecating wit was appreciated as well as refreshing, to country the least.

Amanda as well as I had chosen NHK Taiga Drama. We laughed our heads off when nosotros read that Unagiinu was NOT going to lookout adult man the demo because she was ill as well as tired of hearing nearly it constantly.

She knew all she needed to know nearly the country of war machine strategist, as well as she idea mayhap other potential viewers had also been turned off past times the excessive advertising campaign, because the ratings were non impressive. For our part, when nosotros did come upwardly to Fukuoka Prefecture nosotros idea the metropolis of Nakatsu had a much improve exhibition of all things Kanbei than Fukuoka city.

When I excogitation a trip to Nihon I similar to detect out equally much equally I tin nearly the places nosotros desire t TokyoTouristMap: Fukuoka Blog


Unagiinu wrote how she had visited the Fukuoka Zoo for the kickoff fourth dimension inwards xxx years, as well as she posted photos alongside commentary. We laughed again. The zoo was just equally Unagiinu described, only dissimilar Amanda as well as me, she was able to teach clear photos of those swimming otters.

An estuary was pictured on Unagiinu's weblog as well as nosotros ended upwardly in that location too, walking during depression tide on the beach as well as marveling at the hundreds of crabs scuttling sideways as well as hiding inwards holes inwards the sand, relieve for 1 brave mortal who stood his Earth as well as brandished his claws aggressively. Additionally, in that location were many inhabited auger shells, grouped inwards clusters as well as then numerous that nosotros could scarcely walk betwixt them.

When I excogitation a trip to Nihon I similar to detect out equally much equally I tin nearly the places nosotros desire t TokyoTouristMap: Fukuoka Blog


We concluded that Unagiinu liked both cats ("cat flick of the day") as well as sweets. We could definitely relate equally immature human truthful cat lovers, as well as also equally snack aficionados ever looking forrad to the adjacent java as well as cake cafe or stopping past times the pastry shelf at Lawsons.

Unagiinu's weblog is current, written inwards the here-and-now, dissimilar the abandoned weblog of a long-gone JET instructor.

If y'all are planning a trip to the lovely isle of Kyushu as well as y'all would similar to see Fukuoka as well as its environs, y'all mightiness bask reading "The Least Useful Guide to Fukuoka" at this link: leastguidefukuoka.asablo.jp/blog

When I excogitation a trip to Nihon I similar to detect out equally much equally I tin nearly the places nosotros desire t TokyoTouristMap: Fukuoka Blog


© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: Fukuoka Blog. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions