Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Unopen To Kyushu Twenty-Four Hours Xxx Across Kagoshima City

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 30
Across Kagoshima City
Tuesday July 30th, 2013

I am going to move based hither inwards Kagoshima for simply about other ii nights, together with thus for today's completely urban department of the walk I tin give notice leave of absence my heavy backpack inwards my room.

s completely urban department of the walk I tin give notice leave of absence my heavy backpack inwards my room TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day xxx Across Kagoshima City

By at in i trial the oppressive summertime oestrus has larn out bearable together with today's clearing skies offering a slight reduction inwards humidity. The computer program is to caput dorsum out to the northern border of the metropolis together with walk across it visiting the ii pilgrimage temples hither together with caput southward out of the metropolis every bit far every bit I can.

Hemmed inwards betwixt the mountains together with the sea, Kagoshima is non real wide, but real long. I detect the get-go temple tucked away inwards a serenity neighborhood. Not much to beak of together with at that spot is no-one around.

Most pilgrims send a nokyocho, a mass for collecting stamps together with calligraphy from each temple, but at 300 yen a popular I don't send i together with thus I don't direct keep to disturb anyone at the temple.

With 108 temples on this pilgrimage, times 300 yen, that would purchase me 8 or nine nights accommodation, much to a greater extent than of import on my express budget. An hr after I hit the side yesteryear side temple, closer to downtown. It's a modern concrete edifice raised off the solid soil to render parking spaces nether the building. As I climb upwards the steps to the primary hall the priest comes out together with invites me inwards for a tea together with a chat.

He asks if I would similar simply about prayers for the balance of the journeying together with and thus nosotros larn out exterior together with stand upwards inwards forepart of the Kannon statue acre he chants for me. As I brand to leave of absence he hands me a tin give notice of java together with simply about fruit, o-settai, gifts given to pilgrims.

On the Shikoku pilgrimage o-settai is fairly common, oft from strangers. Here inwards Kyushu I direct keep had some, but close of them direct keep been given yesteryear priests or their wives at the pilgrimage temples.

I send on southward through the anonymous, urban environment. The names of the banks may change, but together with thus many of the stores together with businesses are national chains. I brand a detour to the campus of the Kagoshima University where at that spot is a novel auditorium designed yesteryear the famous architect Tadao Ando.

s completely urban department of the walk I tin give notice leave of absence my heavy backpack inwards my room TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day xxx Across Kagoshima City


The Sun breaks through when I larn inwards which allows me to accept payoff of the shadow for simply about squeamish photos of it. It's interesting enough, together with I appreciate Ando's function the to a greater extent than I come across of it, but similar also many pieces of modern architectural blueprint the surrounding buildings, ability lines, together with such, don't allow the blueprint to demo itself off.

Another duo of hours together with I hit the southernmost station of the city tram, together with thus telephone yell upwards it a day. Being high summertime at that spot is till a lot of daylight left together with thus I caput to the aquarium to come across what it has to offer.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 29

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Unopen To Kyushu Twenty-Four Hours Xxx Across Kagoshima City. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions