Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: Visiting The Sanada Clan

My immature lady as well as I direct maintain been enthusiastic as well as faithful viewers of this year’s NHK Taiga drama, “Sanada Maru.” We looked forrad to visiting the Numata Castle ruins inward Gunma Prefecture and, most of all, Ueda Castle inward Nagano.

My immature lady as well as I direct maintain been enthusiastic as well as faithful viewers of this yr TokyoTouristMap: Visiting the Sanada Clan


At the Numata Castle ruins nosotros had to imagine how the castle was fiercely contested as well as fought over. We remembered seeing Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Sanada Masayuki, Hojo Ujimasa, as well as Tokugawa Ieyasu on the boob tube drama. Otherwise at that topographic point is non much to see, except for some argue at that topographic point is a row of cages housing unlike birds. I felt sad for all of them. The birds clearly wanted to escape their harsh cement prison theater cells. There was zippo nosotros could produce except to pass a few minutes talking to the lonely cockatiel.

My immature lady as well as I direct maintain been enthusiastic as well as faithful viewers of this yr TokyoTouristMap: Visiting the Sanada Clan

The urban heart as well as somebody of Numata did direct maintain a especial presentation of “Sanada Maru,” as well as inward most areas of the edifice visitors were permitted to direct maintain pictures.

Hence, I had my photograph taken amongst a cardboard replica of Sanada Masayuki, my favorite.

My immature lady as well as I direct maintain been enthusiastic as well as faithful viewers of this yr TokyoTouristMap: Visiting the Sanada Clan


At Ueda Castle the celebration of all things Sanada was elaborate. There was a user-interactive “Sanada Maru” presentation sponsored past times the NHK housed inward a edifice adorned amongst the Sanada crest. This must direct maintain been the official site of the drama - because afterwards nosotros exited the display hall nosotros stepped straight into a store amount of Sanada-related merchandise, ha.

My immature lady as well as I direct maintain been enthusiastic as well as faithful viewers of this yr TokyoTouristMap: Visiting the Sanada Clan


We had our moving painting taken amongst a Sanada Yukimura re-enactor, simply equally nosotros had done virtually 5 years agone on a previous visit. Then, nosotros were simply virtually the alone visitors that day. It was a huge contrast compared to the crowds of people milling or so the castle grounds side past times side to us.

My immature lady as well as I direct maintain been enthusiastic as well as faithful viewers of this yr TokyoTouristMap: Visiting the Sanada Clan


We walked through department of Ueda Castle as well as I idea virtually the Sanada defeating the Tokugawa twice amongst the much smaller Sanada army. It made me express mirth to mean value that Ieyasu must direct maintain been so angry as well as humiliated. We equally good enjoyed eating festival nutrient - dango, yakitori, as well as soft H2O ice cream. Amanda purchased an ema as well as hung it amongst the others afterwards carefully rendering a drawing of Genjiro as well as herself on the smoothen woods surface.

My immature lady as well as I direct maintain been enthusiastic as well as faithful viewers of this yr TokyoTouristMap: Visiting the Sanada Clan


Spending a few hours at Ueda Castle was a lot of fun for us as well as totally worth it. If you lot are interesting visiting, the exhibits volition last upward until March 31, 2017.

My immature lady as well as I direct maintain been enthusiastic as well as faithful viewers of this yr TokyoTouristMap: Visiting the Sanada Clan


Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: Visiting The Sanada Clan. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions