Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk But About Kyushu 24-Hour Interval 28

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 28
Kirishima Jingu to Hayato
Lord's Day July 28th, 2013

It's some other cloudy day, hence that should brand the oestrus a picayune easier, though after 3 days of walking inwards sweat-drenched clothes, I am at nowadays getting used to it. Today the route is pretty much forthwith southward to the northern border of Kagoshima Bay, as well as it should last pretty much downhill all the way, my favorite form of walking.

 hence that should brand the oestrus a picayune easier TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 28


It looks to last at to the lowest degree a 400 meter descent. I halt inwards at a few small-scale shrines as well as after coming over a small-scale ascent I tin run into Sakurajima looming inwards the distant muggy haze.

I exceed through an expanse of old, decrepit love hotels and, non beingness able to exceed a haikyo sense by, larn inwards as well as explore. Like close of the older, rural, honey hotels, its composed of detached cabins.

Exploring within the rooms, turns out to last quite disappointing. Nothing sexy or erotic, only rather musty as well as patently rooms, though all the furniture, fridges, etc are however there.

 hence that should brand the oestrus a picayune easier TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 28

Pressing on yesteryear a pair to a greater extent than unopen honey hotels I run into the close odd roadkill I require maintain e'er come upward across, a tiny bat.

It's on the sidewalk as well as non at all squished, hence mayhap it was knocked out of the air yesteryear a vehicle. Coming downwards into the apartment valley flooring that leads to the border of the bay I spy a vermillion torii on the contrary side of the valley as well as accept the detour to investigate, as well as I'm glad I did.

 hence that should brand the oestrus a picayune easier TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 28

In the shrine grounds 4 men were practicing some cast of martial arts. It mightiness good require maintain been kendo, but it was a cast of kendo I've non seen before. Usually the kendo I've seen has only been amongst a unmarried opponent, but hither in that place were a serial of poles inwards the soil as well as the "swordsmen" strike start at one, as well as hence twist, turn, footstep forward, larn downwards on 1 knee, as well as hence strike at some other pole.

The practise is for taking on multiple opponents at the same time. The minute organization of poles they ready is for taking on 4 opponents. I've spoken to friends who require maintain done kendo, as well as they were of the persuasion that this was non kendo, but some other cast of sword-based martial arts. Whatever it is I am pleased to require maintain been able to run into it.

From hither into Hayato, the town I require maintain a hotel room booked, it gets increasingly built up. Low flight airliners exceed over on their descent into Kagoshima Airport. Sakurajima is much larger as well as clearer now. I conception to last downwards in that place tomorrow. I cheque into my hotel as well as it is however early on hence I caput upward to the master copy shrine nearby, Kagoshima Jingu, from where it is believed the modern prefecture of Kagoshima took its name.

Kagoshima Jingu is connected to the founding myths of Nippon as well as was supposedly built yesteryear the mythical start emperor Jimmu. The approach to the shrine is a hive of activity, lanterns decorated amongst children's paintings are strung all over as well as stalls are beingness laid up... in that place is going to last a matsuri tonight!! What luck.

There is nix to a greater extent than fun that coming upon a matsuri unexpectedly. I wander only about taking photos inwards the fading light. In the master copy hall I sentinel ii miko, shrine maidens, practicing their trip the calorie-free fantastic toe for the ceremony tonight. It's rather surreal without music. I chat amongst some other miko as well as she tells me what events volition last happening, hence fifty-fifty though I was hoping to larn an early on nighttime it seems I volition last dorsum after after black for the festivities.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 27

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk But About Kyushu 24-Hour Interval 28. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions