Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Some Kyushu Solar Daytime 23 Miyazaki To Udo Jingu

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 23
Miyazaki to Udo Jingu
Th March 28th, 2013

I induce got the starting fourth dimension prepare out of Miyazaki southward to where I finished walking yesterday. There is a chip of a breeze that seems to endure blowing away yesterdays overcast sky.

 southward to where I finished walking yesterday TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 23 Miyazaki to Udo Jingu


Today at that spot are no pilgrimage temples on the schedule, rather ii famous shrines, both connected to ancient myths. By the fourth dimension I accomplish Aoshima the Sun is upwards too I am rewarded amongst some fine coastal scenery.

The shrine is on the modest isle of Aoshima, reachable past times a curt twosome that crosses to to a spit of province that almost makes the isle a peninsula. There are a few people around, to a greater extent than ofttimes than non Korean tourists.

The shrine is fascinating every bit it is fix inwards what I would telephone band jungle. It may technically alone endure sub-tropical, merely to my eyes it's jungle. After wandering around the shrine a modest museum connected to it that displays the myths around the shrine opens hence I pay a take in earlier heading dorsum to the mainland too continuing on southward downwards the Nichinan Coast.

 southward to where I finished walking yesterday TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 23 Miyazaki to Udo Jingu


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 few kilometers southward of Aoshima I halt inwards at a modest shrine too am delighted to discovery a photocopied data canvas nearly the kagura that is held hither at the cease of November. Being a mask-maker myself I am ever on the expect out for dissimilar styles, too the ones hither are sure enough dissimilar than others I've seen. I brand a banking corporation annotation of the engagement too excogitation to come upwards dorsum hither i November.

The coast route continues south, ofttimes lined amongst real tall palm trees, too I am able to hold upwards a brisk stride every bit I volition endure going dorsum to Miyazaki this night hence don't demand to endure carrying my heavy pack.

In the afternoon I overstep the entrance to i of the major tourist attractions of the area, Sun Messe, whose primary characteristic are seven life-size reproductions of Easter Island statues.

Lord's Day Messe is on top of the colina too I can't endure bothered to brand the climb upwards to encounter something hence patently fake. Udo Jingu, my destination for the solar daytime is on a promontory overlooking the Pacific, merely to teach to it I induce got to walk through the traffic tunnel that cuts through the promontory too hence cutting back.

Udo Jingu shrine itself is quite impressive, situated every bit it is within a large cave overlooking the ocean crashing onto rocks below. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 adept proportion of the visitors hither seem to endure Chinese.

Kyushu has done a adept labor at attracting tourists from mainland Asia. Most signs at tourist sites are inwards Korean, Chinese, too English linguistic communication every bit good every bit Japanese.

Exploring around the shrine grounds I discovery a little-used trail that points to some other shrine. Getting to it involves a chip of a scramble, merely it's worth it. It likewise is located within a cave, merely amongst no shops or staff or other visitors, the atmosphere is to a greater extent than reverential. Way off inwards the distance I tin brand out the Easter Island Statues on the hilltop. And that's it for today, hence I caput to the rider vehicle halt to hold back for the rider vehicle dorsum to Miyazaki.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 22

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Some Kyushu Solar Daytime 23 Miyazaki To Udo Jingu. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions