Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Around Kyushu Hateful Solar Daytime 25 Yowara To Shibushi

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 25
Yowara to Shibushi
Th July 25th, 2013

I am neither a mad dog, nor an Englishman, but the adjacent leg of my walk to a greater extent than or less Kyushu volition for certain include a lot of beingness out inward the noonday sun.

 but the adjacent leg of my walk to a greater extent than or less Kyushu volition for certain include a lot of beingness out inward th TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 25 Yowara to Shibushi


I am inward the hottest business office of Japan, southern Kyushu, inward the hottest business office of the year, belatedly July as well as August.

It's worth mentioning that I get got walked thousands of miles across the deserts of Arizona, oftentimes inward temperatures higher than what they larn hither inward Japan, thus I am good aware of the perils as well as symptoms of heatstroke as well as sunstroke, as well as it's also worth mentioning that inward my abode hither inward Nihon nosotros create non get got whatsoever air-conditioning, thus to a sure extent my torso has been allowed to conform to high temperatures, but at that topographic point is no getting circular the fact that the high humidity is going to arrive tough.

The adjacent temple on the pilgrimage is inward Miyakonojo, far inland inward a broad basin betwixt mountains.

The most straight route would involve going upwards as well as over a make of mountains thus I opt instead for a longer, gentler route, downwards as well as to a greater extent than or less the coast as well as and thus upwards a gentler gradient to Miyakonojo.

On my agency downwards to Yowara past times prepare from Miyazaki I took a brief interruption inward the town of Obi to create a chip of exploring, thus it's already 10am past times the fourth dimension I start to walk. There is a slight drizzle but that doesn't brand much divergence every bit since 8am my clothe get got been soaking moisture amongst sweat.

For the adjacent 10 days it volition live every bit if I get got but got out of a shower fully clothed. My route takes me downstream along the river to the coast at Kushima. By lunchtime I achieve the outskirts as well as the rut forces me to adopt my mount climbing strategy..... I laid a target of when I volition permit myself to terminate as well as accept a rest.... perchance time.... twenty minutes.... xxx minutes..... though that is hard every bit I ain neither a watch nor a cellphone. Maybe distance..... 500 paces.... 1,000 paces...., perchance past times sight.... the adjacent curvature of the road.... the big tree I tin flame run into inward the distance..... the convenience store whose sign I tin flame see.

At ane of my rests sitting on a bench exterior a supermarket I am approached past times a swain as well as I fearfulness he is individual who wants to practise his English, but afterwards realizing I beak Japanese he switches to his ain natural language as well as tells me almost his experiences hitch-hiking to a greater extent than or less Japan when he was younger.

 but the adjacent leg of my walk to a greater extent than or less Kyushu volition for certain include a lot of beingness out inward th TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 25 Yowara to Shibushi


At the coast the river is at depression tide as well as individual is out earthworks shellfish from the mud. He is wearing to a greater extent than protection against the Sun than most nuclear ability workers larn to wear. It's taking all my concentration but to popular off on plodding on as well as thus get got non done much exploring, but but earlier I hitting the coast proper I spy what looks similar rock nio at the entrance to a pocket-size temple thus I create create upwards one's heed to investigate as well as discovery a picturesque but run-down temple amongst some overnice statuary.

The coast route passes correct past times some pleasant beaches but at that topographic point are few people on them. By belatedly afternoon my breaks are getting to a greater extent than frequent as well as longer as well as all I tin flame mean value almost is taking off my pack, removing my boots, as well as having a overnice cool shower followed past times some mutual depression temperature beers.

I run into the silos of Shibushi Port along the coast as well as afterwards a distich of hours walking along the convoluted coast route I am inward the centre of town. My lodgings for the nighttime are however 6km farther west, but every bit that is technically a detour off my pilgrimage route I give them a telephone phone as well as get got them come upwards as well as option me up. I've survived the get-go solar daytime as well as it can't larn whatsoever worse.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 24

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Around Kyushu Hateful Solar Daytime 25 Yowara To Shibushi. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions