Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Some Kyushu Hateful Solar Daytime 24 Yowara To Nichinan

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 24
Yowara to Nichinan
Fri March 29th, 2013

This is the 11th in addition to concluding hateful solar daytime of this leg of my walk around Kyushu in addition to I bring pretty much walked across the prefecture of Miyazaki from northward to south. Today I bring 2 pilgrimage temples to take in earlier heading home. I'm going to walk this department inwards reverse, from the cease betoken dorsum to where I finished yesterday every bit the local develop operates really few trains in addition to it is much to a greater extent than convenient to produce it that way.

I am upward earlier lite inwards my hotel inwards Miyazaki in addition to grab the starting fourth dimension develop downwardly to Yowara, a small-scale short town inwards a narrow mist-filled valley that is abode to an interesting shrine I wanted to visit. Connected to the cracking Udo Jingu shrine I visited yesterday, because of its remote location it is far less good visited or known, but is decorated amongst a lot of fine ornate in addition to painted carvings. It is yet actually early on in addition to then at that topographic point is no-one most that I tin inquire most the shrine's history, which is a shame every bit local people are commonly solely also happy to explicate things to foreigners.

th in addition to concluding hateful solar daytime of this leg of my walk around Kyushu in addition to I bring pretty much walked across TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 24 Yowara to Nichinan

I caput downwardly the valley in addition to every bit I approach the coast the mist lifts in addition to shows it to live on a grayness overcast day. I transcend through Nango in addition to on the other side of the town come upward to the starting fourth dimension temple, Chomanji, a nondescript, low, concrete construction reached past times crossing over the unmarried railway track.

The priest in addition to a couplet of elderly women parishioners are inwards the principal hall having a ceremony then my take in has a soundtrack of drum in addition to chant. Then I accomplish the coast, amongst inlets in addition to bays in addition to offshore spires of rocks in addition to steep islets. This is manifestly quite a pop seaside resort area, but immediately inwards the off flavour at that topographic point are few visitors.

By lunchtime I accomplish Aburatsu, a largish port extended out into the body of body of water past times concrete. Across the town on the far hillside I tin run into the side past times side temple. The temple itself is nighttime in addition to wooden at the base of operations of the hill, but higher upward it on the hillside is the okunoin, the "inner" hall, of concrete amongst a ruby roof.

th in addition to concluding hateful solar daytime of this leg of my walk around Kyushu in addition to I bring pretty much walked across TokyoTouristMap: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Walk Around Kyushu Day 24 Yowara to Nichinan

The town itself has a few places of interest..... an erstwhile stone bridge, in addition to inwards front end of a shrine a statue of a immature woman. I don't recognize her name, but I photograph the data board for after translation in addition to study. The most intriguing matter for me was an erstwhile iii even out shop on the principal street. Built inwards a manner that incorporates bits of western in addition to Japanese features, at that topographic point is something quite beautiful most it. This type of architecture from the slow 19th in addition to early on 20th centuries has inwards recent years larn quite attractive to me, though I would hesitate to tell precisely why.

I caput upriver, inland towards Nichinan Station in addition to the develop home. I transcend through an arcade, mutual inwards most towns, in addition to inwards the cities e'er bustling amongst activity. It's Fri afternoon, non a closing day, but the vast bulk of storefronts are shuttered in addition to the solely people are schoolkids cycling through. It may live on that the desolation is because this is a tourist surface area in addition to it's out of season, but it seems to a greater extent than probable that this is but the reason of small-scale towns inwards rural Japan.

So, on a really conservative jurist I bring covered 260 kilometers on this leg, making a grand full of 630km. Somewhere betwixt a quarter in addition to a 3rd of the what I human face the full walk to be.

Jake Davies

A Walk Around Kyushu Day 23

© JapanVisitor.com
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Japan Travel Attractions Destinations Map: A Walk Some Kyushu Hateful Solar Daytime 24 Yowara To Nichinan. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions