Tokyo 24-Hour Interval 1

Hello hello!

I bring some fourth dimension this morn to blog!

Yesterday, my blood brother in addition to I got upwards overnice in addition to early on to caput into Shinjuku for the Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Wizard & Gaim movie! We made it at that spot without also much trouble, heading to Shinjuku Wald ix which nosotros went to final fourth dimension nosotros were inwards Nippon every bit well.

The motion painting was actually skillful in addition to it was a fun experience! We went in addition to organised our JR track passes afterward that, got lost for a fiddling spell in addition to headed dorsum to the hotel.

After coming together dorsum upwards amongst mum, nosotros went to explore Iidabashi where at that spot were a lot of shops nosotros figured mum would move interested in. We shopped for a spell earlier heading to Tokyo station (caught the incorrect educate precisely nosotros managed!) to organise mum's Rail Pass. Last fourth dimension nosotros were inwards Japan, Tokyo station was nether structure thus nosotros didn't consider much, precisely this time, it was all opened up! There was an amazing shopping district nether the station where nosotros had tiffin in addition to shopped. H5N1 few TV stations had their ain shops, thus naturally I hurried into TV Asahi's to expect at all the toku merch.

We headed to Akihabara adjacent where my blood brother took me to a mass store total of tokusatsu books, I'm even thus non certain which ones I'm going to desire yet, precisely it's skillful to know they're there! We visited diverse shops, including a minute paw electronics store for me to larn myself a fiddling photographic tv camera (carrying roughly a SLR makes me expect a fiddling suspicious, peculiarly when I'm taking pictures of motion painting posters). By the fourth dimension nosotros left this 7-floor shop, it was getting night out! We visited a few to a greater extent than stores earlier going to a British pub-style eating seat for dinner. There, I had non-alcoholic beer- it was... interesting!

Once dorsum at the hotel, I went online to grab upwards amongst Gaim in addition to my social media. Today, I'm waiting for a friend of a friend to come upwards yesteryear the hotel in addition to drib something off, in addition to then, it's to Ikebukurou! Probably. We haven't actually figured it all out yet.

I'm even thus looking for a means to offset putting my photos online- the cyberspace hither is wired thus I can't sign my telephone in! But, hopefully there'll move photos to come!
Sumber https://iceeyu.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo 24-Hour Interval 1. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions