Hiatus

          will be going on a hiatus for 1-2 months. I'm currently designing my new blog. A friend of mine has agreed to help with the redirection. About a month ago, I was cheated out of my money by a web designer called Wacky Jaqui's Designs. She promised me a custom blog, logo, etc, and after one month of asking, she sent me nothing. She claimed she was busy and then claimed she was in the hospital. I do not know if this is true but she also promised to refund my money (indicating she never started on my custom blog). She also never refunded my money.

         I'm in the process of filing a case against her on Etsy where she owns her shop. I don't know if I'll get my money back, but beware! Don't ever use her. She handled herself incredibly unprofessionally.

        I promise I'll be back and writing once my blog is up to par. Thanks for being patient with me. In the meantime, please check out my YouTube channel for more updates!

, signing out.
Sumber https://ginabearsblog.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Hiatus. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions