Tokyo Tourist Map: Hanaizumi Fukushima

I never instruct plenty of anything from Fukushima. The snowfall capped peaks of Mt. Haruna, the Nihonmatsu Castle, the Dairin Temple. I never instruct tired of the prefectures autumnal brews, together with its delicious cuisines. Its natural hot springs, its beautiful rice fields. The old houses. The unspoiled beauty of the countryside. It's a sleepy piffling ho-hum slice of Japanese beauty that I love. Undisturbed together with unfettered past times the annoyances of metropolis lights together with dissonance pollution.


Whenever I am upward this means I dear to sample equally much sake equally possible. However, I never forget to instruct dorsum to an onetime favorite of mine. Hanaizumi.




Sumber https://thesoulofjapan.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo Tourist Map: Hanaizumi Fukushima. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions