Wow Japanese Drugstore Haul!


About a calendar week ago, Alanna from UK2Tokyo in addition to I went to Veggie Food Festival at Yoyogi Park. After nosotros enjoyed Vegetarian Kebab in addition to wandering around the common looking for treasures, nosotros dropped past times Ainz Tulpe inward Harajuku. If yous alive inward Tokyo in addition to haven't been at that spot before, yous demand to become at that spot equally shortly equally yous can. Because I guarantee yous that yous volition notice amazing products yous choose non seen before. It's quite a large drugstore that has two floors in addition to nosotros genuinely spent 1.5 hours at that spot equally long equally I tin remember. Today I desire to portion my thoughts on the products I got from Ainz Tulpe equally good equally the ones I got to review!



Non Kuma
It contains iv sail masks for nether the eyes that yous tin role multiple times.  I acknowledge that I was attracted to the cute packaging at first, in addition to hence I read that it reduces the appearance of black circles which I am ever witting about. So when I constitute out it was solely 500yen or so, I didn't hesitate to purchase one. Far infrared slightly warms them upward 1 time applied, which they claim to amend circulation. I choose used it 1 time in addition to I wishing the sheets were a chip softer, but it feels relaxing to choose slightly warm sheets nether the eyes. My undereye circles are pretty black hence it powerfulness non erase them completely, but I am hoping them to fade a petty hence that I tin trim back the amount of concealers to apply to enshroud them...

Rafra Balm Orange / Yuzu Honey
Rafra Balm Orange is my favourite cleansing balm inward the world. I volition write an in-depth review on this production because I choose been enjoying it a lot, but this is such a lovely cleanser that makes me excited to take makeup. Usually they solely choose the orange-scented one, but they only came out amongst a express aroma which is a blend of Yuzu in addition to Honey. The aroma is much weaker than the original, but it's to a greater extent than lemon-y in addition to refreshing.


Pantene Extra Damage Care Hair Mask
This pilus mask is given to me to review on my blog. As it's packed amongst silicone, it makes my pilus experience absolutely silky smooth. My fine pilus gets tangled really easily, but I don't fifty-fifty choose to comb it inward the morning time when I choose used this pilus mask the nighttime before.

Asience MEGURI
Though I cannot portion my thoughts on this yet, the concept seems really interesting in addition to unique. Asience, 1 of the most pop (and classic) pilus tending brands inward Nihon which I was obsessed amongst when I was younger, only came out amongst this novel attain called MEGURI. I got the lawsuit gear upward to meet if I similar them, in addition to I believe it was solely 500yen. There are iii dissimilar scents, in addition to I assume at that spot is no departure betwixt them also the scents. I got Bergamot in addition to Neroli which is the feminine nonetheless refreshing scent, in addition to they also choose Lavender in addition to Lemongrass, in addition to Geranium in addition to Mint. Starting amongst shampoo similar yous unremarkably do, succinic acid removes calcium built upward inward your hair. Then apply the gel which supple your hair, in addition to motility on to the pilus handling without washing the gel off. I volition write an in-depth review 1 time I choose tried them!


Ce Parfait Loose Powder / The City Matte
This is some other production I got to review. I usually prefer pressed pulverization (I choose been loving the pressed pulverization from Me Me Me Cosmetics, which makes my pare await similar porcelain doll) rather than publish powder, because publish pulverization is a petty too fine that completely disappears on my skin. But this publish pulverization maintains the matte pare for hours, which is a large PLUS for me! It looks a petty chip cakey at the beginning, but 1 time assault the skin, it makes it await flawless. The solely downside is that it's a petty too pigmented in addition to makes me await pale. I much prefer a transparent powder.

L'Oreal Super Liner V Sculptor / Soft Bronze
I believe this production isn't available inward the Great Britain nor the US, but I promise they volition convey it out at that spot soon! I role it equally an eyeshadow stick rather than an eyeliner, in addition to it is absolutely beautiful. The sponge tip applicator isn't necessarily practical in addition to the pulverization is pretty publish that falls off on the cheeks, but it looks hence pretty on the lid! It's hence pigmented in addition to blendable, in addition to the metallic element destination is gorgeous.

What is your favourite Japanese drugstore product? Any recommendations? Let me know!




Sumber https://thebeautymaniacintokyo.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Wow Japanese Drugstore Haul!. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions