Shinkansen As Well As Ikebukurou

This morning, nosotros packed upwards our materials in addition to left the beautiful Universal City Port hotel inward Osaka, taking the shinkansen dorsum to Tokyo! It was much easier navigating the station a minute fourth dimension circular in addition to during a much quieter fourth dimension of day!

Being or thence 11-something when nosotros arrived at Shin-Osaka station, nosotros bought a bento box in addition to sandwich to consume during our 2.5hour-ish journey. Along the way, I saw some snowfall in addition to speedily waved at mum to hold off out the window. As the seconds went by, the beautiful fluttering snowfall speedily turned into a small-scale blizzard!! It was fascinating to watch- peculiarly when nosotros pulled out of the station in addition to the snowfall seemed to halt in ane lawsuit the station ended! Was the station cursed?


Between the gentle rocking of the prepare in addition to the warmth of its heaters, I slept for a bulk of the trip. The bento box was for certain interesting in addition to I was able to larn a lilliputian game playing in. My Animal Crossing town did non receive got to beingness abandoned for a calendar week really well. 

You tin say I'm a metropolis girl, because it felt thence overnice to live dorsum inward Tokyo and amongst the high rises in addition to heaven scrapers. We took a taxi to the novel hotel in addition to I was really happy to examination my ain Japanese with the driver, fifty-fifty though all I said was 'can I delight lay my conduct maintain inward the front' 'This hotel please' 'The heater's non to warm' in addition to 'Yes drib us at the front'. Oh... good :D;; 

After a curt interruption inward the hotel, nosotros went off to Ikebukurou! This hotel, piece gorgeous, is unfortunately non close whatever JR stations, thence nosotros had to navigate our agency or thence the subway lines. We went to Sunshine City where nosotros 'accidentally' bought a tonne of stationary again, in addition to thence into the main complex which was filled with cute habiliment shops in addition to crepes in addition to tea in addition to food! 

I desire to become at that topographic point for a date! Kyah!

We fifty-fifty institute a Toys R Us that had 30% Kyoryuger toys! I estimate at that topographic point is something expert to come upwards out of Kyoryuger ending- they'll live getting ride of the toys for the Tokkyuger ones adjacent month. There were Gaim bandaids, toothbrushes, curry packs, Kyoryuger toy packs, blankets, handkerchiefs... I desire them all!!! 


By nigh 7, nosotros were all starving thence nosotros made our agency dorsum to the Rider Diner. Despite non wanting to genuinely come upwards to the Diner thence many times within ii weeks, my blood brother in addition to I also wanted to effort out every bit many foods every bit possible, piece also making the most of the fact that nosotros tin become to the Diner at all.


I was thence excited when they began to play Reverse/Re:Birth in addition to and thence they played Treasure Sniper. Ah, my heart! This fourth dimension I ordered a 555 omurice which was delicious but STUPIDLY FILLING, I couldn't receive got the Fourze parfait similar I planned because I was likewise full. Most of the dishes came with extra comments today though, which was genuinely fun! The Undead Joker drinkable was delivered with the comment nigh beingness careful non the unleash the cease of the world, the Metero drinkable was something nigh non having the Driver with us every bit a agency to transcend along Metero's identity a secret. Bro's Kuuga dessert was based off Mighty Form simply when you lot pour the yoghurt in, it turns white similar growing form, thence nosotros should live sure at that topographic point aren't whatever enemies or thence when nosotros plough into growing form, in addition to mum's Sieg dessert was given the instructions to consume with your pinky out. 

The Diner was thence much fun, in addition to I noticed they'd added an Agito display since nosotros were at that topographic point last. The coasters had also changed thence nosotros got some fancy novel Kabuto ones! When looking over at the photograph books, I noticed some crayons that were likely at that topographic point earlier simply I'd missed. Looking at a small-scale handbasket on the table, I saw a bunch of Rider practice books with client comments written inside! Some drawings were done past times small-scale children in addition to others talented artists whom I envy for such detailed, beautiful sketches done on the spot similar that. I fifty-fifty recognised ane to live from an creative individual I follow on Pixiv <3

After some problem or thence the station, nosotros institute our agency dorsum to the hotel where nosotros were greeted with three futon having been laid piece nosotros were out. It's genuinely fun to live sleeping on a futon, I intend I could autumn asleep correct now. Zzzz

Good night!




Sumber https://iceeyu.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Shinkansen As Well As Ikebukurou. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions