Rider Locations

Hello all!

As a outset to my random recaps of toku related experiences inwards Japan, I idea I'd compare about screenshots from diverse toku episodes to the photos I took spell there. For menage unit of measurement too friends on Facebook, this may also explicate all the photos I posted of an otherwise random looking stadium exterior.

Saitama Stadium is a familiar site to all Super Sentai too Kamen Rider fans, when exiting the station, nosotros took a quick plough too it took less than v minutes to get recognising locations! We took a mere twenty infinitesimal walk around the stadium too absolutely every direction nosotros looked, I saw Riders too a meshing of scenes playing out inwards front end of my eyes.







The stairs inwards the higher upwards moving painting seemed to atomic number 82 downwardly to what I assume was the motorcar commons seen inwards a lot of scenes, including the Kamen Rider Kiva OP, but I can't hold out sure. The expanse was real remain at 8:30am too I did experience a flake suspicious to hold out walking around, taking photos of everything, I hardly wanted to become downwardly into a dark, empty carpark too. 

Tokyo station was also used a fair flake inwards Kamen Rider Kuuga, but my favourite scene of course of didactics the morning time Ichijou too Godai went jogging. This is also the topographic point that took my blood brother too I an hr too a one-half to abide by after circling Tokyo Imperial Palace.


And a terminal bonus was something that was exclusively unintentional! While on the omnibus heading dorsum to the station from Aeon Mall, I chop-chop snapped this photo, which I afterwards referenced too confirmed that it was inwards fact from episode 38 of Kamen Rider OOO! I produce wishing I had been in that place properly to instruct about decent photos every bit that is 1 of my favourite scenes. 



Comparing the photos, I accept to country I am real impressed amongst how good they've matched up. To hold out fair, that could hold out because I've seen the locations too hence many times, my ain inner framing but subconsciously matched upwards to the episodes I'd seen.

Edit: Because I was too hence excited past times these matching shots, I totally forgot to upload the Kyoryuger ending shots! These don't check upwards what too hence e'er to what they had on screen, but the commons had been real empty too I worried that approaching the staff would accept them endeavor coaxing us to become on their around abandoned rides for children a quarter my age.

This item version of the Kyoryuger ending was shot at Tokyo Dome City, though I couldn't for the life of me abide by the ride Souji had been inwards front end of.




Sumber https://iceeyu.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Rider Locations. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions