Tokyo tourist map: Cash Equals Contraband

現金イコール禁制品

Money is then strictly controlled inwards Nippon that sending cash too receiving it feels similar dealing inwards an illicit substance.

 Money is then strictly controlled inwards Nippon that sending cash too receiving it feels similar de TokyoTouristMap: Cash Equals Contraband


I got a telephone band from my credit carte du jour fellowship the other day. There wasn't plenty money inwards the depository fiscal establishment line organisation human relationship my credit carte du jour payments come upward out of.

I got the depository fiscal establishment line organisation human relationship let on from the credit carte du jour fellowship to pay the money into, too went too withdrew the amount inwards cash from or then other depository fiscal establishment line organisation human relationship I have.

I figured that paying it inwards cash at nowadays into the ATM of the credit carte du jour company's depository fiscal establishment would hold out cheaper than doing it from the ATM of my bank.

With cash inwards hand, I went over to the branch of the credit carte du jour company's bank, too used the ATM to post the money to the prescribed line organisation human relationship number. However, a discovery came upward on the hide maxim that because the amount was greater than 100,000 yen, I would convey to create it through a teller.

I went over to the depository fiscal establishment information clerk, where they give yous a let on for waiting for the teller service. She asked what I wanted to do, too I explained.

To my surprise, she told me that (1) to deposit cash into the credit carte du jour company's account, I would demand to render proof of identity, amongst a photo, too (2) that it was genuinely cheaper to create it from my ain bank's ATM too that (3) at that topographic point was no amount restriction if I did it from my ain bank's ATM.

So I went dorsum to my bank, pose the cash dorsum into my account, too did a furikomi (transfer) of the money to the credit carte du jour company. No hassles.

Dealing amongst cash inwards Nippon is similar dealing inwards contraband. The authorities is clearly rattling nervous virtually cash transactions beingness used for dishonest purposes, so, even when withdrawing your ain money, yous convey to vouch for it every stride of the way.

Viva Bitcoin!

© JapanVisitor.com

Goods From Nippon delivered to your abode or business
Sumber https://japanvisitor.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Tokyo tourist map: Cash Equals Contraband. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions